Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Izzy leaned over and gave Vladdy a kiss on the cheek, before getting out of her folding chair and running towards the ocean.

"It's sorta like a squack. But it's hard to translate bird to English, ya know? But if you wanna please your ears I can demonstrate!"

Vlad folded his chair as well, and followed after her.

"Ehh, sure. I'm not doing anything better today."

Izzy dove into the water headfirst, the waves tossing her around and making her feel dizzy and happy and terrified all at once. That was a thing about the ocean she loved.

"Yaay!" Chase smiled and started making penguin noises. And then proceeded to have a comversation with himself.

Vlad went in after her warily, and held her hand once in the water.

Joe watched, fascinated and confused at the same time. He also thought Chase was nuts.

Chase, you so crayyyyyzy!!!

Izzy held his hand reassuringly, making sure they stayed in the shallower water. "Lookie!" She squealed, pointing down. "The water is so clear, you can see all the little fishies!"

"I never knew penguins had a language." Joe said.

Vlad laughed, "Fish are so weird."

Izzy said, "Yeah, but they're pretty cool too, don't you think? They can breathe underwater and stuff!!!" She suddenly threw her arms around Vladdy, beaming.

Vlad laughed, and wrapped his arms around her waist. "It'd be pretty cool to be able to do that."

Chase is very crazy. -nodnod-

"Well of course they have a language! Just like me and you they chitter-chatter in their own way."

Chase nodded excitedly, "Yeah! I would teach you but... It's kinda hard to learn and I like to flit about, not waste my time doing boring things~"

"You tell me, you're new here. I'm so used to it, but I also lived in a secluded suburb for a long while. Not to say I never snuck out, but it's still a different experience."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back