Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well it's really warm. Really, really warm. It snows here, right?" Chase looked at Joe, "Where'd you live?"

"Eh, it snows sometimes. Not as much as where you're from." Joe said, "I lived in California, but sort of a gated community. Full of werewolves."

"What a disappointment, snow is amazing." He looked at Joe, "Are you a werewolf? My parents would talk about them all the time, but I never thought that they were a reality. But I guess I'm a wizard, so ya' never know."

"Yeah! And then we could just swim and swim and swim, and not have to worry about what's happening in SPB, what kind of plan Lumina is making..." She sighed softly, then cuddled close to Vladdy. "This water is chilly!"

"Not that different than being anyone else, except on full moons." Joe shrugged.

"We'll warm up soon." Vlad ran his fingers through her hair.

"Oh riiight, cause you go all RAWR, right? My parents made me study about werewolves a little. You know, cause they wanted me to be one smart cookie."

Izzy giggled when he ran his fingers through her hair, and planted a kiss on his cheek. "I love you!"

"Your parents made you study werewolves? Why werewolves?" Joe asked.

"I love you too!"

"Well, cause they could be dangerous or somethin." Chase shrugged, "I studied a lot of creatures. Fairies, sirens, the works."

"How are fairies potential danger?"

Vlad laughed, "I feel like a kid with you." he splashed back at her.

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked jokingly, putting some of the sea water in her mouth and squirting it at him.

Vlad laughed, "No, it's a great thing!" he wiped the water off of his face, "You're just what I need."

"Well, then I guess you'll be prepared."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I sure will. If you ever need fairy protection services I'm your man." Chase laughed, "With my magic powers~"

She reached out and took both of his hands, beaming up at him. "I'm glad that you picked me, Vladdy."

Joe laughed, "Thanks, but I'm pretty sure a werewolf can take on a fairy."

"I'm glad you complied."

She kissed him passionately, then took his hand and started out towards the deeper water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back