Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My mother thought it was a phase when I started hating her. That was when I was 5."
Kiku lunged at Uriah. With knife.

Nell rushed over to him. "Are you okay?"
Dolan laughed gently. "Sorry Ryou, I never knew my parents.." He said, smiling. "I wouldn't know what its like to hate your mother.."

"No." She tucked her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

Leslie watched from behind the kitchen door, careful not to get caught.

ooc: omgomg
Kiku had made a picture of stick-figure Uriah getting stabbed with the edge of her stone. "No, but I made a picture for you! =D"

"Ah."
OoC: HEY EVERYONE, I JUST GOT A PET RAT.

bragbragbrag

"How sweet." Uriah commented, "Now go away."

"Yeaaaaah." Riley said.

OOC: AND I HAVE A NICE BUTT.

Kinsey shrugged. Then looked down at her clothes and hit her head purposely on the back of the chair. "I guess."

XovoX was still a hangermime bat, and was flying around.

Shadow was bored as hell again.

Eli was playing with yarn.

Grey was walking around.

:3 nya

Kuroko didn't know, but it wasn't good. He sat on the bed and waited to regain a normal breathing pattern.

"This book is really weird.... how can it describe us and others who have powers so perfectly, if they don't know us?" she asked. It actually scared her a little that someone knew that much about her.

kuroko was about to say somehting when a portal apeared and he went into it. He was once again in the blob world. HE got scared and teleported back into the 3rd dimension. He colapsed with cold sweat.

Dolan laughed gently. "Sorry Ryou, I never knew my parents.." He said, smiling. "I wouldn't know what its like to hate your mother.."
Ryou shrugged. "Just conveying my opinion on 'phases'. Parents are more trouble than they're worth."

Kiku ran off to find new weapons.

Nell sighed.

She stared at Kuroko. "W-Where did you go?! You just disapeared!" she said loudly, begining to sweat. She said in a regular voice this time: "What's happening? Why is weird stuff happening now? I could just lead a normal life, hiding my secret, and now i can't. It seems like the whole world is out to get me."

"I don't know, I think I switched dimensions again. Let me take you out to get something to eat while we figure this out." he said standing up and puting his hand on the doorknob.

Ryou shrugged. "Just conveying my opinion on 'phases'. Parents are more trouble than they're worth."
Kiku ran off to find new weapons.

Nell sighed.
Dolan sighed. "Okay Ryou, chill out.." He said, kissing him deeply and passionately, not pulling away.

Typical Dolan x^P.

Ryou WAS being perfectly calm until that happened. He blushed and began kissing back.

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back