Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morbid shuddered a sigh and tightened her folded hands. They were starting to turn white.

Rochelle walked in, looking around. "Where's Daddy?"

Megan watched him, pi**ed.

Rochelle nodded and went off to find Death.

"Tell me about Rochelle. How did Death manage something so cute?"

"My mom is carrying your baby. That's my beef."

"Squeak" (Beats me. i don't really remember)

Death was still tending to his veggie patch.

"Suck it up and get used to it."

He leaned back in his chair, a smirk on his face.

Rochelle poked Death. "Daddy, you always seem to get hurt. When will I get a mommy?" she asked quietly, looking at him with as much innocence as she could muster.

Megan frowned a little. "I'm supposed to suck up to the fact my mom is carrying your monster child?"

Rochelle stared at him. "You don't have to be mean to me too, Daddy."

Megan stared at him coldly. Fire started forming in her fists. "You. Bastard."

Death knelt down in front of her, hugging her gently. "Daddy needs to think things through...I promise you'll have a mother."

"That's THE bastard to you.."

He yawned boredly, not really intimidated.

Name: Canarae Kair

Personality: Bubbly, hapy, overjoyed. She seems to be high, all the time. She's not, though.

Looks: Canarae has yellow eyes, softly tanned skin, which compliments her blonde hair, which almost glistens in the sun. She wears skirts and t-shirts that barely cover her, and yellow converse, with canaries on them. She has a green hairband in all the time, and wears eyeliner that swirls from her eyes, stars dripping down her cheeks and neck, to pool at her collarbone. She has three star tatoos. One on each shoulder, and one on the inside of her left wrist. She has yellow feathers through her hair, and yellow wings that appear on her back, when she gets too scared.

Outfit: See the looks section.

Power: Flying~ ;3

Birthmark: YOUR MOM.

Crush: No-one. O:<

Name: Yui.

Personality: She's generally a calm person. Yui loves to laugh. She loves music; Yui's more of a loner. She's more independant, and thinks she'd be able to anything that gets in her way.

Looks: Yui has long black hair, which falls in waves down her back; she refuses to chop it off. Her eyes change colour in the light; they're generally light brown, though they can seem a golden shade. Her skin is clear, for the most part; she's apricot toned, slim, short. She is not happy with that fact, fyi.

Outfit: Yui's got a punk-rock flair. She's usually found wearing some sort of dress and leggings, or a tank top and skinny jeans. She likes Vans, the shoes, particularly, also.

Power: -lolwut- Echolocation.

Birthmark: Err, a black wing, on her right shoulder.

Crush: --

Tomoyo glomped Canarae and Yui. "Hi, I'm the Welcoming Committee!"

Rochelle smiled the best she could. "Okay..."

Megan shot the fire at him. "You impregnated my mother with that freaking... demon thing! I swear, if she dies, I will kill you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kyro Abbott

Personality: Reckless to say the least, he'll walk straight into a dangerous situation without a care in the world and probably wouldn't notice if bombs were going off all around him. Generally kind to people so long as they don't annoy him... which a lot of people do, and he tends to act dense though he is of normal intelligence.

Looks: Short for a fourteen year old, only standing at 4'6" he obviously isn't incredibly tall, and has shortish black hair and slate grey eyes. Kyro and Caine are twins.

Outfit: Generally just wears dark blue jeans and a grey t-shirt with some black shoes.

Power: Molecular Manipulation; Ability to mentally manipulate the molecules of objects and/or one's self on a molecular level. He uses it to simulate freezing time in a small area or making something explode.

Birthmark: Who cares.

Crush: N/a.

Name: Caine Abbott

Personality: Cautious and doesn't let people take advantage of him, he's not easy to get on your side, or on anyone's side, he's pretty much on his own side and against everyone else. Acts like a know-it-all most of the time and likes to argue with people. If you hadn't noticed, he's quite annoying to be around.

Looks: Short for a fourteen year old, only standing at 4'6" he obviously isn't incredibly tall, and has shortish black hair and slate grey eyes. Kyro and Caine are twins.

Outfit: Generally just wears dark jeans of any colour and a black t-shirt and some shoes - doesn't matter what colour.

Power: Cold and ice manipulation; Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice.

Birthmark: It fell off.

Crush: N/a.

There.

Lemmy called out from the nearby tree. "And im second part of that committee!"

Death hugged her a little tighter.

Satan flipped her off and caught the fire with his other hand. "You don't scare me at all."

Canarae raised an eyebrow. "Welcoming comittee?" She smiled. "Awesome! I'm Canarae." She bounced happily from one foot to the other, happily.

Tomoyo glomped Kyro and Caine. "More new people!" she shouted, all happy and stuff. Her hair had a few ribbons in it, and she had a baton sticking out of her jean pocket. She was just really happy for the new people. "I'm Tomoyo. But everyone calls me Tomo."

Rochelle started to cry. "I want a mom!"

Megan stared at him. "I don't?"

"Ew a welcoming comittee," Caine muttered because he had randomly turned up with Kyro out of nowhere...

Kyro shook his head and said, "What's wrong with a welcoming comittee?" but got no answer from Caine.

Though, when they were both glomped they both had the same reaction to say, "What the *&^%?!"

Lemmy kept to the tree, not exactly being welcoming for a member of said committee.

He was tuning his bass guitar.

"You'll have one soon, Rochelle.."

"Not at all.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back