Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Renesmee was into abuse and family fun and screamed, "MORE DADDY MORE!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Edward 79 came up and raped Edward 78 before he took Renesmee and put her at the top of a tree.

"DIE bi***."

Renesmee grew three wings and flew down into Edward 69's butt. He then proceeded to 69 with Bella.

Edward 79 was angry. He killed Bella and slapped the Edward that was 69ing her. "THAT'S MY WOMAN."

Ebony/Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven/Tara Way jumped into the RP wearing black fishnets and a black corset and black lipstick and black this and black that and black make-up and black.

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD I THINK I JUST DEVELOPED AN ULCER AND MY INTESTINES ARE TRAILING OUT OF MY POOHOLE.

[SIZE=6pt]oh. oh god. my spleen.[/SIZE]

And then Brittany popped into the cold, lonely RP. She didn't know where she was or why she was here. When, all of a sudden, Justin Bieber walked into the picture! She stared at the beautiful boy in awe. He smiled and hugged her and they lived happily ever after.

The End.

And then Apple Pie came and killed Brittany and Justin.

Ooooh Becca. I just love your disco stick baby.

Wait, hold up. Lee shot Justin Bieber and everyone else so Britt and Justin could still be together, but dead.

NOW it's the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back