Serious question regarding Lady Gaga...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know.

But I highly doubt that's she's male.

And about what she posted in her blog, you know what Lady Gaga's like, she has strange humour.

Personally, I think she's female.

I have this rumor, and I say it's false. Becuse what kind of guy would kiss Kermit the frog?

If you really want to know, Lady gaga isn't a man she's a hermaphrodite & she has admitted to it and isn't embarassed or ashamed about it. She said that she hopes to make other multiple gendered people feel better about themselves.

There's a video on youtube, if you're really perverted, where you'll see IT, just type in "Lady gaga is a hermaphrodite" or something along those lines.

(Sorry if somebody already wrote all this I didn't feel like reading all the replies)

Honestly, no one should care whether she is both genders or not. She is an artist, so we should judge her by her music and not by her gender. ;)

-Rachel.

No matter what she is, I still think she's amazing, regardless. I love her voice, and her music, and she seems like a really nice person. I adore how she can stand up for herself and express herself in such a unique and strong way and not give a dxxx about what people think. And yet, at the same, she can be all chilled out about everything.

She's not ashamed of who she is as a person. So I say kudos to her, and keep doing a great job out there.

~Mew

I dont see why people honestly care, she sings like a female, she looks like a female, and she has a female shaped body. Ive heard she's a nice person, people should be nice to her as well, not going around spreading this stupid "hermaphrodite" matter, and yes she's admitted to it, so people should respect her as an honest person :lol:

I have no Idea...Whats her blog?I love lady gaga,female,or not.Anyone know the link to her blog?

^ We're not making fun of her at all. We're discussing about her.

Honestly, I dont care, if she's male or female or both, she's a pretty good singer xD

I don't care if she has a penis, vagina, neither or both.

I don't care if she's a man, woman, agender, bigender, androgynous or some other form of transgender that we don't know about.

Her genitalia and gender identity don't change the fact that she makes good music.

And for the record, the term hermaphrodite is considered offensive. The correct term is 'intersexual'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back