Serious question regarding Lady Gaga...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know or care, but I DO know that she isn't the type to put off a rumor like that because it gives her attention.

I really don't know.

But there are some things on this.

1.If she is a man, she is really good for looking like a woman.

2.When reporters ask private questions, She is like, "My *innapropriate for this fourm* is feeling really weird right now." I don't really care for her and her gender, though.

I know she hasn't got a penis.

I may sound really perverted for admitting this, but I've seen a naked photo of her, and she doesn't have one. It was in an article in the british newspaper the "Daily Mail" about the time she was in Denmark, and she stepped out of a bar wearing a white coat, and NOTHING else. Being fifteen, I get pressured at school to look at that certain part of a naked woman (or else I get teased). But I was more or less interested to see if these rumors are true or not. And they're not! :D

I know she hasn't got a penis.I may sound really perverted for admitting this, but I've seen a naked photo of her, and she doesn't have one. It was in an article in the british newspaper the "Daily Mail" about the time she was in Denmark, and she stepped out of a bar wearing a white coat, and NOTHING else. Being fifteen, I get pressured at school to look at that certain part of a naked woman (or else I get teased). But I was more or less interested to see if these rumors are true or not. And they're not! :ph34r:
Oh goodness. xDDDD I laughed.

Does it really matter if she does or not? People should like musicians for their song most importantly, not everything else.

I saw a really offputing picture of her, over at my other forum. She, or more like he, had her legs wide open, and there was a big um......thing, sticking out between her legs. And the man by her looking startled, haha.

I know she isn't a man, because first of all, she sings perfectly like a women. And secondaly, anyone could've edited that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back