Sex before Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they weren't 100 % effective(well I guess theres still birth control)

*sorrys*
No protection is 100% safe. Birth control may not work. So you can't always say "I'll use a condom, and not get pregnant!" You Still CAN.

But, I'm NOT saying have unprotected sex, use all the protection you can.

I'm not too particular.

If I know that he's the 'right' one, or whatever, and if we've been together for a few years, yeah, I'd probably go ahead and have sex.

Otherwise?

I have a feeling that I won't have many boyfriends, so I'll probably end up waiting until after marriage, anyways. That is, if I even get married.. which I'd like to do, someday. :furawatchi:

No protection is 100% safe. Birth control may not work. So you can't always say "I'll use a condom, and not get pregnant!" You Still CAN.
But, I'm NOT saying have unprotected sex, use all the protection you can.
This is true.

My health teacher says "The only way to be 100% baby free is not doing it at all!"

o_O

Well I voted no.

I can't know my decision until it happen, but I guess when I meet a nice companion to be with, if it comes down to it, sure I'll have sex, but only if I know they're someone I can trust.

Lol.

Heck no. x)

Seriously, I was never old-fashioned. If I love someone, I'll do what I want.

I think being restricted by a purity ring is silly. I am not meaning offense and I respect your desicison you purity ring-wearers, I just don't think that's somenthing I would do. I enjoy being not told what to do and I think that a purity ring would just make me mad even if I didn't want to have sex at that moment. I know that when I feel ready both physicaly and emotianly that I will make the right choice.

At first I really thought I would wait until after I was married simply because that's what my parents told me I was supposed to do. So for a while i was like a super virgin and hadn't even held hands with a boy. I also had and still have serious trust issues (due to traumatic child hood experiences) so that's really the real reason why I never did anything. But then I got a little older and I started dating a little and I got over some of my issues and then I decided that I didn't have to wait to be married, I just needed to wait for the right one. And I did, and I found him, and we did.... and we're still together, and I love him, and he loves me.

Today is actually our anniversary =)

But as far as waiting for marriage if you really want to and you can, then go for it. But I think it's fine not to.

At first I really thought I would wait until after I was married simply because that's what my parents told me I was supposed to do. So for a while i was like a super virgin and hadn't even held hands with a boy. I also had and still have serious trust issues (due to traumatic child hood experiences)  so that's really the real reason why I never did anything. But then I got a little older and I started dating a little and I got over some of my issues and then I decided that I didn't have to wait to be married, I just needed to wait for the right one. And I did, and I found him, and we did.... and we're still together, and I love him, and he loves me.
Today is actually our anniversary =)

But as far as waiting for marriage if you really want to and you can, then go for it. But I think it's fine not to.
Congratulations! :furawatchi: It makes me so happy to hear about good relationships! Eee! Have fun!!

:DD that made me laugh, how sweet, thank you.
:furawatchi: Yay! I'm always thinking that my posts just pi** people off.... I don't mean it, I always try to post in a good natured way but the internet is an ambiguous medium for interpreting the intention of a statement, you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you get married, its not like your love changes, you just got married. I Agree with hypergotchi. Wait untill your engaged so your "together"

its a good idea to wait until UNTIL marriage..

i mean..if you loose your virginity to someone you probably wont stick with forever..well..

you pretty much lost something special..something you are supposed to lose when you are married..to lose when you truly love your partner..

like me..im very proud of being a virgin..i stand up and feel different, and thats how i want it to stay..

im in high school, Junior year and everyone seems to have done it already, and some regret it..

don't THINK you are waiting until marriage...WAIT until marriage. it is the right thing to do.

you will thank me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure wat ill do but if i do (wich i will probaly do ) ill take pregnacy pills I dont want to have kids before marrige like britneys sis did. But im thinking of "doing it" soon im 18

I'm 14, and I don't plan on having sex any time soon. I will wait until I'm ready, which will probably be after I am married.

I don't know. I wonder what it feels like, but once I find a girl that I've known for a while, (2-4 years), then I'll see. Hopefully, but I'm not promising, I'll wait until marriage. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back