Sex before Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeewwww.... Not going to even try!!!!! I dont mean to sound rude but Eeeeewwww! Sex?
Sex is a normal thing. I'll bet that you'll end up having sex one day.

Anyways, I'm going to wait. I have a silver locket that says on the inside "True love waits...".

I think I'm follow that quote ;D

For me, it all depends.

I just hope never, and if I change my mind, I hope it'll be after marriage.

I don't know.... I don't think I'll wait till marriage,but not at 15 yrs old either.

Im not going to wait. And if i get pregnant before i get married, o well. It won't really matter to me. And i, in fact, could have a baby now and both of us will be fine and have a happy, healthy life. I don't plan on it, but it would be ok. I really don't see the big deal about waiting till u are married, i mean really, all you are going to do is be tempted throughout your whole life and then when you are married, and have sex, what are you going to say, "well, yay me!" or somthing? It just seems like you are creating a goal that has so benefits once it is filled.

No offence to anyone who is though, these are just my ideas.

Im not going to wait. And if i get pregnant before i get married, o well. It won't really matter to me. And i, in fact, could have a baby now and both of us will be fine and have a happy, healthy life. I don't plan on it, but it would be ok. I really don't see the big deal about waiting till u are married, i mean really, all you are going to do is be tempted throughout your whole life and then when you are married, and have sex, what are you going to say, "well, yay me!" or somthing? It just seems like you are creating a goal that has so benefits once it is filled.
No offence to anyone who is though, these are just my ideas.
You need to educate yourself more. :mimitchi:

Having a baby at your age would screw up your life.

You need to educate yourself more. :D
Having a baby at your age would screw up your life.
Indeed.

babi-gurl:

You maybe would have health problems.. But THINK. Fianancal[sp?] problems. What if you DON'T have your boyfriend, and your stuck all by yourself with no support?

Seems right to wait until marriage.

Heh, it's kinda sad, I'm 11 and I have a libido.

._. Oh Lawd.

i think that when i am emotionally ready and i have found the right person ill go for it. aslong as i am over the legal age and most likely out of highschool. :) when the time is right, i will know. but knowing me i probably wont until i get married :D

^ This is for more mature people. If you thought this was gross (Which it isn't, you're just immature.) Then why did you come here, and post?

If you don't like a topic, don't need to post in it, for no reason.

On the top part of this page, it says 'This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi.'

Anyhoo.....

I wonder something. What does s e x feel like? ;)

I'm going to wait, to find out.xD

^ This is for more mature people. If you thought this was gross (Which it isn't, you're just immature.) Then why did you come here, and post?If you don't like a topic, don't need to post in it, for no reason.

On the top part of this page, it says 'This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi.'

Anyhoo.....

I wonder something. What does s e x feel like? ;)

I'm going to wait, to find out.xD
The first time, for girls, it usually hurts. O.O Really bad...

^ How do you know? o.0
Probably research.

It's not as if it's never been done before!

As for me, I'm waiting until marriage.

Sex is only special when it's with that one special person, your true love, and you can have a bond with the guy (or girl) you're going to spend the rest of your life with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back