Share your Signature!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoquinn

Reaction score
To the Admins and Guides:please close this topic if someone already posted a topic like this.

Please share your signature!

What is it about?

Sorry, I'm too lazy too post mine.

I'm participating in an anti-abortion protest on the 23 so my siggy is all pro-life.

Mines just about how we miss my uncle danny, I love the movie The Game Plan, and I made my avatar.. Oh, and Desy and Storms are my awesome friends (no offence to others, they are just the ones I talk to the most.) And the link is to the hilarious Nick Jonas show, and thats just about it.. My siggy is randomly thrown together pretty much.

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
First, my signature explains that I'm not running any Tama's because school is too hard. Then I share my love for the Misfits (that's been there for as long as I can remember) and mention that I'm getting into powerviolence and grindcore (don't ask; you won't like them). Then you have my status.

Umm.. I love Fall Out Boy, I have some lyrics of theirs in there, a random bass thing, a thing about *mimichi* and FOBioheartspete XD and my username nickname thing.

I need some links in there though, my siggy looks a little... Blah.

Well the top half is mine and I say somethin' bout myself and the bottom half is my sisters where she says somethin bout herself and we both say somthin bout Madeleine McCann.

WannaBex3

Mine is all about cricket.

Firstly there is a big sentence by Andew Symonds. This was in the paper yesterday when India were being racist to Australia in the Australian tour of India. The racism included making monkey noises at Symonds and also some VERY racist comments when some of the batsmen got out. So basically, the top part of my siggy is about cricket and how racism is not how to win a game.

Then there is a link, but I am not going to say any more or it would be indirect advertising.

Mine's just a line from the song "Bad Day". I added some colors to it. ;)

I also made it match my avatar.

Just my former account name, a link to my site, and one to my Tama blog. ;)

-DDDTrooper

Mine includes 2 quotes that I do my absolute best to live by, made by people whom I admire, the link to my Tamagotchi Collection Thread(it was so obnoxious to count them all that I don't want to do it again for some time :) ), and a link to the story of a creature that was very special to me, and how I will never forget her. ;)

Well mines is about....

A notice, that my avvie is a BOY! (People thought it was a girl...)

A quote by moi.

A thing that makes me feel good.

A link to my online penguin thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back