Shaving/Other Hair Removal.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I used nair today and it gave me a bad rash. It worked fine for about a year O_O

Split ends ..like, on your head?

You don't notice them too much.

Unless your abnormally staring at your hair..

Get a trim once every couple of months, and nobody really notices.

Soo.. Hideous, not really.

Okay, nair hurts.

Might be because of my really sensitive skin..

But I'll stick to shaving.

'Gotta be a sharp razor, with alot of soap/shaving cream.

Like a mad woman.

My legs about every three days, along with my bikini area.

And arm pits every day. And sometimes this happy trail on my belly, but that grows really slow so I only shave that like every two weeks.

Arm pits every day because that's really fast and easy to do.

I think I should shave my pits, 'cause other boys in my class freak out in the changing rooms when they see hair there. I'm like way younger than them and they don't realize I grow faster than them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i shave everywhere. apart from arms. i would NEVER shave arm hairs. not the under arms, i shave them, i mean the ones on the top

I think I should shave my pits, 'cause other boys in my class freak out in the changing rooms when they see hair there. I'm like way younger than them and they don't realize I grow faster than them. :(
I wouldn't shave it. Be proud of who you are. If they freak out that's their own problem.

Ok, so I'm 12 now and I don't shave. My friends do.

But my mom... she laughs at alot of stuff. Like the first time I sang in the car. When I was little and I played an invisible guitar in the car. Stuff like that. Even stoopid her stuff. I just don't know how to tell her... can someone help?

Edit: My leg hair is blonde and not noticable. But when I'm cold it sticks straight up. Eep.

My armpit hair I am just getting, so it's not bad. No need to shave there.

My sister was looking at me (she's 19) and said "Mom you need to pluck her eyebrows" and she still hasn't yet. I might ask my sis to help. I mean, I know how, but my mom might freak. xD

i shavee,i started in third grade but used veet then in about the end of fourth grade i started using a razor.

actually i started shaving with a razor without my moms approval or teachingss and when

i ran out i asked her some more but at first she thought i said raisin XD

andd i do shave my underarms and myy arms too it makes them softt..maybe when i get older (and actually get some alot of hair 'down there') i'll shave my bikini

areaaand stuffy stuff.

Yes, but I have been living in the States long enough to be corrupted with these American phrases, and I'm now familiar with most of them.
Corrupted!

O: I thought you loved us Americans Esther! ;~;

Anyway, Yes, I do.

My legs, I just shave shave.

And I fail at it. xDD

That kinda bothers me...

I don't shave.

Actually, I shave my armpits, but that's only cuz I'm not a fan of armpit hair on males or females. And, like, deodorant crystals get caught on the hair and it's... not pleasant.

As for my legs and shizzle, it's kind of a "I'm-too-lazy-to-deal-with-this/I'm-a-raging-feminist/I-kind-of-dig-my-hair" kind of thing. I might have shaved my legs once in third grade. I didn't like it very much. I'm not going to bend over backwards just so my legs fit society's desires for women, shyeah right. :huh:

[SIZE=9pt]Veet.[/SIZE]

Pits every week, legs about every month.

I'm not that bothered by my leg hair - I'm really self-concious about my pits though. xDD

Pits three times a week. O:

Legs once a week.

I can't shave my arms even though they're a forest with population!

I Naired my arms yesterday and now they're really soft. ;o

If you're thinking about it, you should try nair, because it's really good.

I don't shave yet, but I think I should start. My legs aren't too bad, and they're blonde hairs, but I think my arms... o:

My armpits, eh. There's like, nothing there. It wouldn't be worth it.

I've got s question: Is Nair, or Veet better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back