Shaving/Other Hair Removal.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I have said earlier that I don't shave, but (I'm too lazy to look) I only shave my legs. I don't have to worry about pits yet. I started not too long ago. I reccomend using an electric shaver from Panasonic.

I don't know if I've already posted on this.....I shave my legs and armpits when they need it, which is not too often. It's really not a hassle at all and gives you and excuse to have a nice, hot soapy bath - so I kind of like shaving. xD

I actually really hate the feeling of smooth legs. xD it bugs me like crazy. but I still do it, though, lol.

I don't know if I have said earlier that I don't shave, but (I'm too lazy to look) I only shave my legs. I don't have to worry about pits yet. I started not too long ago. I reccomend using an electric shaver from Panasonic.
I used an electric shaver at first, but it always left stubble x.x

Arrgggh, I really want to shave my legs, but like I said before, I'm not allowed to shave untill I get my period. It's not that my legs are really hairy, I just want to feel the soft skin underneath.
Don't shave until you absolutely need too. Be glad you don't have to yet.

Ok, guess no one helped me in my last post. Let's try it again.

Ok, I'm 12, in 7th grade Middle School. I still don't shave. All of my friends do. Except for one, and that's why people say she has a "forest down there" Which is true. If my hair was black, too, people would be saying that to me. But It's blonde. I still want to shave.

It's getting pretty long, and when the sun hits it right it's noticeable. And when I'm cold, it sticks straight up. Uh, emberassing!

But, I don't know how to ask her. I mean, she has 2 razors in my bathroom, because she uses my shower. (we only have 4 bathrooms, but only 2 have showers and the other one is in the basement.) So I should just pick one up, walk up to her and say "Can you help me?" I've been trying to think of ideas. It's not easy for me.

I have armpit hair, but not alot lot and it's blonde. Invisible almost. So that's fine. But, I know deoderant kind of helps that. So I need to wear that. And plus I think I'm gonna need it.

I would do what Krystal said, but we haven't been making cakes lately, lol. More cookies. We mostly make apple pie, too. xD

My friend, Hstama2, has been telling me "No one cares how much leg hair you have. Even though Meg has none..." I have been taking her advice, although I want to get rid of it. I hate it. I want to be able to feel my skin.

Oh, and in 5th grade, I tried to use scissors to get rid of my leg hair. Although it was all over my floor, it KIND of worked. Lol. xD

I just need you guys to help me. Please. I need to ask my mom if I can shave and wear deoderant. Also, if I can pluck/wax my eyebrows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just need you guys to help me. Please. I need to ask my mom if I can shave and wear deoderant. Also, if I can pluck/wax my eyebrows.
Ask your mom to pluck off the excess hairs (It's a start) and that it would help you feel more self confident. That's what I told my mom and she plucked them off. A few hairs off make a big difference!

Last night my mom told me by next summer I would have to start shaving my armpits. I never thougt those words would come out of her mouth. o.o

Well, I started in 7th grade. I don't think it matters when u start because everyone's different I've never done anything like waxing or laser or anything though. I don't think it's nessacary to do all that fancy stuff, but then again, I don't know much about those methods, so I shouldn't really be talking. I shave my legs less often in the winter because, I'm wearing long pants the whole time. I hope this helps!!! :D

I've been shaving since I was in fourth grade.

Some people are like, "are you nuts?"

Well, I've been growing leg hair since then.

And it was always really dark.

And my mom didn't teach me how.

Nope, I taught myself.

I suprised my mom, lol.

I used to get my eye brows done with wax,

But now I just use tweezers.

It hurts less for me.

Ask your mom to pluck off the excess hairs (It's a start) and that it would help you feel more self confident. That's what I told my mom and she plucked them off. A few hairs off make a big difference!
Last night my mom told me by next summer I would have to start shaving my armpits. I never thougt those words would come out of her mouth. o.o
Thanks Shay.

I just relized: Ok so I am home with my sister today. And she is the one who said I should pluck my eyebrows. Ding ding! I just saw a light bulb. (or a firefly) So I can ask her... if I'm brave enough. xD

And lol Shay.

Yes, I shave my legs. :]

I shave every single night. I love the feeling of smooth legs. So now I take long showers. Lol.

xD

^ I know O:

Tip- I always find that when you shave at like a 45 degree angle it works better XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back