Shaving/Other Hair Removal.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started shaving like beginning of last year. i wanted to earlier but i was afraid to but then one day im the car im like can i shave and she was perfectly fine with it. but i dont gotta shave the pits yet thank god

My body hair is blonde, so yes, my armpits and my legs are hairy, but since the hair is blonde it's not noticeable. Therefore, I do not need to shave. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I shave my armpits only... I would really like to shave my legs too, 'cause the hair is dark and my legs look just awful but my mom doesn't let me =( Everytime I even mention "shaving legs" she says "NO! You're too young"... I'm in 8th grade already!! Gosh, I'm 14, 15 on March 28th!!! D; People keep telling me I have hairy legs, and I'm all like "I know, I know!!!" DDX That IS akward (howeveryouspellit)...

EDIT: Typooooo XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Veet for legs if not shaving or smooth away. But in my opinion, smooth away sucks. Only waxing for eyebrows.

Arrgggh, I really want to shave my legs, but like I said before, I'm not allowed to shave untill I get my period. It's not that my legs are really hairy, I just want to feel the soft skin underneath.
I got my period for the first time in September, but I'm not shaving until spring. My legs are gonna be hibernating all winter anyway

I started waxing in grade 7 my legs arms and eyebrows and i just started shaving my armpits this year, my mom is against shaving my legs because i have been doing it so long and its ``bald`` in some places. plus with waxing it lasts 2 weeks and with shaving it lasts like a day.

This topic has been bumped... please don't post in topics more than three months old, thank you! :kusatchi:

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back