Shopping in Target.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal, easiest answer I can give. 

Went to school, got out and went to the mall; Hot Topic. Got home, ordered some things from the Babycakes store, played NES with some buds and danced in the rain with some buds.

Yup. c:

I have to redo my hair though x0
Don't redo your hair. D : <

Redo you hair and I will shave my head bald.

I love Target, they just have too much 'ugly to the point where it's undescribable' crap, such as leggings. Target's skinny jeans fit in an odd sort of manner, Wet Seal and Hot Topic have much better skinny jeans.

I love Hot Topic's skinny jeans. :3

My day has been painfully normal so far, though. Yesterday was fun.

We went to Greater Andover Days and rode almost everything until Nicole started having her issues and almost threw up on the ferris wheel.. Good times.

Wow. o__o
I WENT TO SCHOOL.

And got embarrassed in Science class. >_____> Nothing big nor small, medium. Check out funny moments at school.

And I may just play Low Brass(Trombone AND tuba) for Jazz! I'm gonna ask my BD if I can do both. :3

____

I can't wear skinny jeans. I mean I CAN, its just my mom says I look Fat in skinny jeans...I mean they have size 15(?) skinny jeans. >____> Next time I should try looking in the boys section.
Doesn't size 15 defeat the purpose of 'skinny' jeans? o_O

That's a size under me, unless you're talking about kid's sizes.

Wow...

I passed by the girls section...your right. Some things they have there are a little scary.

The guys section ain't that bad...

Mine was boring. We cleaned.

and I took a shower. Which is like, a feat for me. I haven't had one in...1...2....3...I think 5 days.

-has no life-

Doesn't size 15 defeat the purpose of 'skinny' jeans? o_O
That's a size under me, unless you're talking about kid's sizes.
Rawr. Don't know.. They were in the juniors sect. o__o I was all "Lolwhy? D:"

No, they had the sticker that said "15 Skinny". But people can change the sticky. :p

I'll check Kohls now. :3 They DO have sizes 15 AND 17. O___o

And at Kohls they have a shoe called Oboe. *Loves Oboes* :p Offtopic. :|

I went to music and Arts today for a Trombone Care Kit.

My sister got the new iPod. ;___; So I'm jealous... Its the new Nano 8G. I have the 2G but two weeks I'll get the 8G. :]

Alrighty then. :p

Well I had a great day today. I woke up at like 11, then I ate lunch and then I went shopping and I got new Nikes.

Then I went home and me and my brother rode his stupid scooter, it sounds lame, but it's sorta fun.

Then we went to Fridays for dinner.

I'm a 15 and I still look decent in skinny jeans. it all depends on how you're proportioned. If you're just barely outside of your healthy weight for your height, then you probably would look decent in 'em.

Oh, and my day is improving. I finished a manga, played sims, tried to do some exercise but was then distracted by epic want of "GO READ MOAR MANGA, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I'm now making a Mikami Teru graphic, too. :33

Skinny jeans come in plus sizes, too. Which defeats the whole purpose of them being skinny, so who cares? I wear a plus size. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Go outside and exercise if you feel you have to.

My dad brought back the Wii and 360 yesterday, though. My Pokemon are still intact in my Ranch. Nothing to do today except grind for exp. on Pokemon Diamond.

Size 2 skinnyjeans are too big for me.

5'1 meets, like, 70 pounds. D; --abnormal--

At least I'll be going shopping today.

I'm a 15 and I still look decent in skinny jeans. it all depends on how you're proportioned. If you're just barely outside of your healthy weight for your height, then you probably would look decent in 'em.
Oh, and my day is improving. I finished a manga, played sims, tried to do some exercise but was then distracted by epic want of "GO READ MOAR MANGA, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I'm now making a Mikami Teru graphic, too. :33
I am a size 11.. My mom says I look fat in skinny jeans. T___T

I found TONS of skinny jeans at Ross... And she put em all away. D< No new jeans for me. ;__;

Are you tall? If so, you'd look fine. But I'm SHORT(4'11)..And at least 140 pounds(Tragic huh?)...

I saw skinny jeans at Torid. I knew my mom would've bought them, even if she couldn't wear them(She's like that. >__>) .

LAST NIGHT:

Used my new trombone care kit[Just the mouthpiece brush]..I'm gonna wash the trombone today.

Morning: I'm eatting carrots and I'm gonna play sims soon. >w<

I can barely fit into 15s, let alone skinny ones o.o;

I have what some people would call 'thunder thighs' xP

So I can't picture good looking skinny 15s.

I can barely fit into 15s, let alone skinny ones o.o;I have what some people would call 'thunder thighs' xP

So I can't picture good looking skinny 15s.
Look on Torrid...The women look somewhat good. :3

I actually found a Torrid store in one of the malls here. It was so pink o.o;
I think all of the stores are pink. xDDD [The one here in NJ is pink too.]

It IS a womens store.

-shivers- This is why I don't like to leave the house anymore... Disney's quest for world dommination scares meh. D:

But atleast you got some cute jammies.. I need to get some nice halloween theme clothes..

Today I spent the day in my mom's basement reading. My little sister had a friend over.. it was like.. Hannah Montanna and Demi Lovato music all day... thank god that the walls a near soundproof.

OFF TOPIC = I get my thighs from my Mum's side of the family. It sux. x___x

I can't find a pair of skinny jeans that fit me because I have mountains of baby fat on my legs.

I went to a store, not one pair of skinny jeans fit me. That shouldn't happen to a 13 year old girl. o__o

I tried one of my Sister's Jeans (Hip huggers that were too big on her.), IT RIPPED. X________X

I have thunder thighs. Every time I look in the mirror with shorts, I cry. I looked so fat on my thighs. o__o

I vowed to myself when I lose ALL my baby fat, I'm going on a freaking shopping spree. x

ON TOPIC = Well, today I'm watching collection one of Shuffle, and I did Mermaid Uranai! It tells what your like and your love fortune! I'm an orange mermaid! =D *Read Mermaid Melody Manga vol.5, you'll get it at the end of the book.*

Last edited by a moderator:
My day was an epic disaster. For one, the EPIC FREAKING JERK WHO SHALL GO BY STAR WARS NERD IN THIS POST came back to my favorite site ever and it totally ripped me apart. I would rant morebut I just recovered.

Also, my cat got hit by a car. Luckily, he got away with only a concussion and shock and he's staying overnight at the vet.

Other than that, I just woke up. -shrugs-

Oh, I finallys tarted pouring out my stories onto paper. The pen flew.

And I almost accidentally ate my pen in my 20 minutes of semi sleep. D=

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back