Shopping in Target.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all of the stores are pink. xDDD [The one here in NJ is pink too.]It IS a womens store.
It was weird to me xP I've always known Torrid to be Hot Topic's plus size store.

Then I went in and was so confused.

I figured it would be Hot Topic, but for fat people D: I was disappointed.

Now, for the terrifying things.
1. We passed by the girls isle. And it was all. Camp rock. And Hannah Montana. T-shirts. Seriously. And those really poorly done "GERLZ JEST WANNAH HEV FUN!!!!!!!!!!!" or "I liek txttlk bois omg lol." t-shirts. It was just scary. DD:

2. GREEN PLAID FEDORAS ARE THE UGLIEST THINGS EVER.

I thought I'd tell you that.
Holy crap at the T-Shirts :eek:

Im not a fan of Fedoras' anyway. I rarely shop there anymore. I used to.

Now I shop at LaSenza, Gap and some other place I can't remember xP

But at least you got something out of that "horrifing" ordeal.

Manga

<33

Yeah. The hot topic for plus sizes part is online under "Edge". But most of it is "Diva". x-x

More of my day.

More bad. For one, I woke up at noon because my alarm clock was unplugged and nobody could be bothered to wake me up. I intended to just stay up but I pretty much colapsed on my bed at about 5 AM. Then, I had a counter productive workday. THEN, I didn't get to eat lunch. THEN, after trying to talk to a friend of mine about why he kept ignoring me and stuff, he acted like I was demanding a ultra high maintenance friendship of YOU DIDNT REPLY TO THE COMMENT I POSTED ON UR PROFILE 2 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!! and was really really annoying about it too, because he was super diplomatic with a visibly sour note. He still holds title of Jerk. D:<

1. We passed by the girls isle. And it was all. Camp rock. And Hannah Montana. T-shirts. Seriously. And those really poorly done "GERLZ JEST WANNAH HEV FUN!!!!!!!!!!!" or "I liek txttlk bois omg lol." t-shirts. It was just scary. DD:
This is why I stick to the boy's section. That's where all the Mario shirts are :eek:

Another crappy day. I'm pretty peeved. My gran/teacher made me devote 50% of my day to her propaganda on propaganda while denying her propaganda was propaganda and it goes on and on but I already typed it out somewhere else and I dun wanna do it twice. Let's just say it was more epic OBAMA IS 4 THE DEVIL HE MAKES SMALL CHILDRENZ DO HIZ AVVERTIZMENTS BAD TECCHINS MAN1!!!!!

I learned to hate people more taday :unsure:
Same here. : D

Doesn't it feel wonderful when your friends rip you heart out and crush it in front of your face? THEN tell you that you JUST CAN'T THINK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE OR ELSE THEY'LL BEAT YOU TO A PULP. Yeah, really great friends. It just happens to be a fact that they can't hear my thoughts, that can count as the good part of my day.

I guess another good thing is that I'm going to get my Team Edward or Team Jacob shirt soon as well as a new jacket.

Moving along now folks.

Disney is everywhere. Most people are used to the invasion, some of us (such as what seems to be the majority of us in this topic) are still trying to 'adjust'. or avoid.

Skinny jeans are very niffty. Stupid sizes are weird for me though, sometimes I'll be a size 2 and other times I'll be a size 7.

I actually borrowed a skirt from my mom and it was marked a size four but was actually like a fourteen. My mom bought the four because it was actually more a less a 16 too, but on the tag it says "ELMER STREET CLOTHES - SIZE 4-". p_p

My day is epic today. For one, it's rainy. for another, I woke up really quickly, took a shower, got dressed, and now I'm done with half of school. At 10:42 AM. Ohyez. 8D

All of you hate not finding jean sizes but it's also irritating trying to find some jeans that don't look baggy on you D: I'm a size 1 in jeans, and the only jeans that look good on me are skinny jeans because they're tight. xD So it kind of frustrates me to find a good pair of jeans that will look good on me.

It was weird to me xP I've always known Torrid to be Hot Topic's plus size store.Then I went in and was so confused.

I figured it would be Hot Topic, but for fat people D: I was disappointed.
Torrid to me isn't really like Hot Topic, but is sort of similar. I saw a t-shirt that had Cheese from Foster's... o____o I was kinda confused.

They have comfy couches at Torrid. =O

You did? xDD

I've passed by Torrid. But the front of their store really turns me off. When I saw it it was all ball gowns and stuff. p_p

I've passed by Torrid. But the front of their store really turns me off. When I saw it it was all ball gowns and stuff. p_p
Its a plus size store. I'm guessing Teens can shop there.

I doubt it. I thought Torrid was a plus size store that carried ALL plus sizes! D: So I asked my mommy if I could get some skinny jeans from there...She laughed and said "Skadi! Its a woman's store! Its sells 1X clothes...And there's NO WAY I'm buying $40 Skinny jeans! [that's how much their skinny jeans are]" Me: Oh. .___.

And I dun think a teen would be 1x+... Would they? No offense to ANYBODY.

I wanted to buy that Cheese From Foster's T because it said "Brother Lady". :) I think they had it in small... o___o But I bought this awesome coin purse that has music notes on it!

*Sits on Torrid's comfy couch*

Sometimes I'm an XL, but most of the time just a large, because I have this really weird thing with weight loss where I'll be like 170 tuesday then 190 friday and 170 monday. XD And, I have been graced with the family hips. BAD.

I Love target but the girls shirts are always too small for me especially all the cute ones DX it's like when I go into limited too to look for some shirts and jeans their all too small! D: But their so cute! I'm not sure what I wear I think a large or medium something like that lol. Every time I go in limited too everything is too small and cute! O_O;;

My day was actually pretty good.

I woke up, looking at the treetop view of my window.

After I got my tights on, I stepped out of the crashed helicopter.

Genevive insisted I go to school today, and I told her I would.

Oh, little did she know.

Once I got to the hospital, I landed on the roof.

My wings were really sore D:

I went inside, and headed straigh for the baby wing.

I was visiting Samantha, and I saw a few people in her room with the newborne.

She told this crazy story about three young kids helping her deliver it in a stairwell xD

Anyway, when I got in there, saw Joe Trohman o.o

It was the strangest thing ever.

The baby's name is Kelsey.

I was only about nine o' clock, so I decided to go to one of the apartment blocks in downtown Chicago.

I ran into a few people I recognized.

It was kind of cool.

I said Hi.

I wasn't feeling so great, so I flew to the bus station.

It was huge and bright and I swear I saw light and Ray Penber.

I was watching the people milling around from train to train, never giving one another a thought.

I saw a woman with a baby.

I saw a blind man.

I saw a killer, a dog, and a midnight rider.

I saw Genevive, but she didn't see me.

I saw liars.

I saw cheaters.

I saw you.

It inspired a song.

And amazing song.

It was so insanely beautiful that I couldn't put it into words.

Literally.

Unfortuantely, I didn't have a pen.

Now I am sitting alone in the bus station.

The dim yellow lights are flickering, and my only company is a ghost four chairs down.

But he isn't much of a talker.

I can't see the sky.

I can't see the world.

I can't see a movie.

I can't see the moon.

But down here, it's nice.

I'm alone.

Well, other then Dayton.

I think that's his name.

He's looking at me now, I can't see him but I can feel it.

I'm not being defensive.

I've let my wings out and they're resting un the black plastic chair.

Maybe ghosts aren't accustomed to that.

I'll tell Dayton you say hello.

Its a plus size store. I'm guessing Teens can shop there. I doubt it. I thought Torrid was a plus size store that carried ALL plus sizes! D: So I asked my mommy if I could get some skinny jeans from there...She laughed and said "Skadi! Its a woman's store! Its sells 1X clothes...And there's NO WAY I'm buying $40 Skinny jeans! [that's how much their skinny jeans are]" Me: Oh. .___.

And I dun think a teen would be 1x+... Would they? No offense to ANYBODY.

I wanted to buy that Cheese From Foster's T because it said "Brother Lady". <_< I think they had it in small... o___o But I bought this awesome coin purse that has music notes on it!

*Sits on Torrid's comfy couch*
I've been a 2X since I was 13 XD

I wouldn't so much call it a woman's store. It's teens/womans, but plus sizes. So teens would fit in them depending on their size.

My day was actually pretty good.

I woke up, looking at the treetop view of my window.

After I got my tights on, I stepped out of the crashed helicopter.

Genevive insisted I go to school today, and I told her I would.

Oh, little did she know.

Once I got to the hospital, I landed on the roof.

My wings were really sore D:

I went inside, and headed straigh for the baby wing.

I was visiting Samantha, and I saw a few people in her room with the newborne.

She told this crazy story about three young kids helping her deliver it in a stairwell xD

Anyway, when I got in there, saw Joe Trohman o.o

It was the strangest thing ever.

The baby's name is Kelsey.

I was only about nine o' clock, so I decided to go to one of the apartment blocks in downtown Chicago.

I ran into a few people I recognized.

It was kind of cool.

I said Hi.

I wasn't feeling so great, so I flew to the bus station.

It was huge and bright and I swear I saw light and Ray Penber.

I was watching the people milling around from train to train, never giving one another a thought.

I saw a woman with a baby.

I saw a blind man.

I saw a killer, a dog, and a midnight rider.

I saw Genevive, but she didn't see me.

I saw liars.

I saw cheaters.

I saw you.

It inspired a song.

And amazing song.

It was so insanely beautiful that I couldn't put it into words.

Literally.

Unfortuantely, I didn't have a pen.

Now I am sitting alone in the bus station.

The dim yellow lights are flickering, and my only company is a ghost four chairs down.

But he isn't much of a talker.

I can't see the sky.

I can't see the world.

I can't see a movie.

I can't see the moon.

But down here, it's nice.

I'm alone.

Well, other then Dayton.

I think that's his name.

He's looking at me now, I can't see him but I can feel it.

I'm not being defensive.

I've let my wings out and they're resting un the black plastic chair.

Maybe ghosts aren't accustomed to that.

I'll tell Dayton you say hello.
Um...? Did that have anything to do about Target? <_<

I've been a 2X since I was 13 XD
I wouldn't so much call it a woman's store. It's teens/womans, but plus sizes. So teens would fit in them depending on their size.
Oops.... Sorry. D:

Princess:

I found... ONE pair of skinny jeans in my size at Target, but its WORSE at TjMaxx. D:

I saw this pair...

Color:Gray

Skinny.

Etc: It looked like bird poo was on them... xP

My day:

Got dressed. Got trombone. Went to school. Band. Band Lessons[and Georgia scared the tree out of me today. o__o]... and classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back