Short Stack.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. What annoys me is that I have this group of friends, and they're like only just getting into Short Stack and stuff. They consider themselves pretty much SS' biggest fans and stuff. When Jen brought Stack Is The New Black and her CD player to school, all that was getting played was Sweet December, Princess, Shimmy A Go Go, and Sway Sway Baby.

Songs like In This Place and Before Angels Fall were getting skipped,

I was like 'noooo! hbvhjvnbhjvnfgj',

But they stuck to their mainstream |:

On nicer thoughts, Jen and I made a Short Stack picture in the dirt today.

Before Angels Fall and In This Place are Short Stack's best songs, hands down.

I dislike the kids at your school, Ksenia.

I have this friend who has recently begun to like short stack and the only songs she likes at the moment are: Sweet december, Shimmy ago go and drop dead gorgeous. I love before angels fall. :)

I wanna stop this topic from dying.

I'm not going to this coming concert D:

But I've been to two so all's good I guess.

I miss the old SS |:

Thank you Ksenia for not letting this topic die

I miss the old SS too D: But I can't wait to hear their new songs!

Okay, I don't know if you heard, but Short Stack are making a huge change with their new album.

They're going to reveal all their new songs at SITNB Part2, and the songs on the new album are a different genre of music from before.

So, all the "indie/rock/trash" you heard before is going to turn into something else, and I have my fingers crossed for metalcore/screamo.

Wellyeahthatsall.

AGREED, KENDAL.

I'm scared about this whole "genre change". I honestly think they were good the way they were. If they go all screamo I'd hate it. I wouldn't even bother about them anymore. If they go more teeny-pop'ish, it'd remind me of the JB's and everyone knows how much I despise them. R'n'B / Hip Hop just wouldn't be our darling Braundy. So I don't know what to expect, I hope I get pleasantly surprised.

Short Stack will be a joke if they try to go hardcore/metalcore/deathmetal/etc. They'll suck.
I agree, but it would be interesting to see what they think they'd be able to do.

I still dislike Short Stack, I don't think anything can change what I think, but I do want to see how they go in the future. I'm still going to buy their CD's and crap, but I've given up on going to their shows and living my life according to them, unlike many fans do.

Why?

Because I have a life on my own.

I agree, but it would be interesting to see what they think they'd be able to do.
True, but it will kill their current fanbase. And they won't be able to pull it off and play decently enough to attract hardcore music fans. So it will shoot their whole career. Most likely.

I agree with basically everything Katie said.

Short Stack should stay the way they are?

I know I certainly think so.

Maybe Short Stack are changing to get more fans?

Which may drag them into the crappy world of horrible mainstream.

Maybe Short Stack are changing to get more fans?Which may drag them into the crappy world of horrible mainstream.
I hope not. They are amazing as they are. They wouldn't be Short stack if they changed.

Short Stack are pathetic already, nothing can change that. Except maybe changing genre will make them worse. You know, I just don't care. Hope you drop dead gorgeous/

Oh my flippin' gosh.

Check this out;

https://twitpic.com/1azwj4

MAKE-UP?!

They honestly have make-up merch?

I don't know what you guys think of it but I think it's a tad bit ridiculous.

Their Adelaide concert's tonight.

I'm not going.

I still love them of course and wish I could go.

But they've changed.

Dramatically.

And that slightly irritates me.

^ That's ridiculous..

And what annoys me is when fans tell them they are changing, but they ignore it or say they aren't, when they clearly are.

But their music hasn't changed yet, so I'm good to just sit back and listen to some Short Stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back