SHOULD U B ABLE TO TAKE TAMAS 2 SKOOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOULD U B ABLE 2 TAKE TAMAS 2 SKOOL. MY SKOOL WONT LET ME IT IS NOT FAIR!!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Ihate tamas but yes

• Ilove tamas but no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well my school everything we bring to scholl that eveone likes and buys THEY BAND ITRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ps evry one in newtown ct is buying tamas

Tamagotchis don't teach you anything, but they are fun. You should'nt bring them to school.

nobody (except me and some friends) know about them. i bring mine to scool, but i dont pause it unless its a baby cause it need something every 5 min. sometimes when we arent really doiong anything and/or the bell hasnt rung i play w/ it in my purse and it looks just like i'm digg'n thru it!

At my school we are allowed to take our tamas but our teacher makes us put them in her box so we can`t look at them.

SO UNFAIR! :(

No, because you're freaking abnoxious and annoying. Nuff said.

my assistant principal thinks that tamas r bein used in class, and where not aloud to where the keering holders because its a choking hassard!!!!! imean wats up with that :D :D

I brang my tamas to skool and we all hide it from da teachers and da princaple them. But we are not soppose 2 bring tamas 2 skool.

I'm sorry, but I say no.
Tamagotchi's shouldn't interfere with your education.

And another thing, people might find it distracting.
:huh: I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back