Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Signature Lyrics to "Love the way you Lie"

Signature- Lyrics to "Weeping Willows"-The Hush Sound [my other obsession atm :3]

My avatar is one of my favorite pictures of Pon and Zi [i love them <3~] and my signature is a line from the song "Scars" by papa Roach. I LOVE that song! <3

Avatar Hetalia Bad Friend's Trio- France, Prussia, and Spain.

Signature Something Claire made for me because I failed at coming up with a signature.

' date='July 25, 2010 11:55 am'] Avatar Hetalia Bad Friend's Trio- France, Prussia, and Spain.
Signature Something Claire made for me because I failed at coming up with a signature.
It's "You Give Love A Bad Name" lyrics.

icon: Canada.

signature: idk, something I made up.

^ I adore your avatar. 0:

Signature; Just something I read that made me think of Captain Sagara before he died. ;w;

Invisible bit; BTR. I was going to do Mrs. Maslow, Henderson and Schmidt, but I didn't have room.

And, of course, TTCFF. x3

My avatar is a fermata and a ritardando marking thing

My signature is a song about someone's friend who died of cancer, but I fell in love with the ending of the song, although I don't know what it means, since it has to do with Christianity.

My avatar is Aoi from the gazettE, one of my favorite guitarists ♥ Actually, my one and only favorite guitarist.

And my signature are links to other websites you can find me on. I woulda put my tumblr aswell, but it post inappropriate things. If you have any of those, however, you're welcome to follow me :gozarutchi:

Avatar: Isabella from Phineas & Ferb. It was a clip from a preview of the new episode.

Signature: Links links links. To my log and the Users Guide to TamaTalk.

Avatar: Remilia Scarlet and her maid, Sakuya Izyoi.

Signature: 'Girlscout' lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back