Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My signature is actually a part from a short story I'm working on. I love it.

And I guess my avatar goes with it.

Username: Derived from the song "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep." 'tis so unoriginal~ D:Avatar: Something I found on the Iconator.

Signature: It says "Art is a bliss." I totally got that idea in Science class. I sort of wanted to make it like a proverb. I think I know it is true for a lot of people so...yeah. I made it this color to match my avatar.
I detested my old username to the core. I've been meaning to make another account with this username, but didn't feel like it. There's no particular reason for choosing this username. It was a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing. The avvie is Bob Bryar from MCR. It's not like I'm a fan, but I found it to be insanely cool. The siggy is the same as always.

Username: I are not copying April. I didn't even know she had this name before me D: .Anyway, IDK

Siggy: Lyrics to Undisclosed desires-Muse

Avvie: Something I found on DeviantART 8D

My avatar is my character design, a kind of animal called a forest Tsi'burin. They're based off the Tanuki, a japanese animal that resembles a dog, but is in the raccoon family, which is why the word 'tanuki' translates to 'raccoon dog'.

The siggie is just because most people refer to me as duskull (which is a pokemon, for those of you who don't know) and my pokemon species is now a Furret. And since furrets resemble tanukis, well... I want everyone to call me Tanuki-chan. And it has to be Tanuki-CHAN because it sounds cute. :3

Oh yeah, I have a new siggy/avvie. :)

Avatar: A cropped picture of Link from Ocarina of Time. It was edited, too. Not by me.

Signature: Well, me and some TTer's refer to ourselves as the Ganondorks. Because we're massive Zelda fanatics.

My siggy is the last two verses of a poem from the book Jean Val Jean by solomon cleaver, and my avvie is a matrix pic i found

Username: Hully has been my nickname for a long time now.

Avatar: A christmas bauble avatar I found on Iconator.

Signature: Lyrics to the song "Black Box" by Stan Walker :)

I've had my avie and signature forever. ;D

The avatar is a cat and a film camera. I love cats and I love taking pictures. So this avie describes me well.

The signature is just something random I wrote. It kind of describes someone hurting you without even knowing it.

My username... let's just ignore that.

Username: Inside joke. Certain people will understand ;D

Avatar: Relates to the username, li0ke!

Signature: It's a song. Enough said.

aand since I got a new avvie/siggy:

Avvie: Got it to go with my siggy..... sorta

Siggy: Mainly because I didn't know what else to put O:

Last edited by a moderator:
Avvie supposed to match my siggy.

Siggy - one of my favorite songs everr xP

Name: Try Honesty- Billy Talent

Avvie: Some pretty picture i found on iconator

Siggy: This Suffering-Billy talent lyrics

Avatar - IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER. <3 Need I say more?

Signature - Maybe the most boring Christmas signature you've ever seen? But it's simple. Merry Christmas everyone. :)

Avvie-Kermit the frog.

Siggy-I love Ginny, and the song Down my Jay Sean.

1,100 post!

Siggy - My favorite song. <3

Avvie - Just to match my siggy but it's also pretty. :3

Username: I use the same username on Fanfiction, but I have no idea where I got the idea from. xP

Avatar: It's Link. What else can I say? -shot-

Signature: First line is some Link fangirlness, second is Ganondorks Unite, third is a really bad sigature drawing of a Triforce.

I use Zelda as a theme, since I am a Zelda fanatic. =)

Username: Ksenia came up with my new nickname, Chelle. So I used it as a username.

Signature: Some lyrics to "For your Entertainment" by Adam Lambert.

^ I don't see Justin Bieber in that pic...? o__o What is that episode, anyway? xD I'm confuzzled.

New!

Avatar: Link from the Ocarina of Time manga. Edited and made by me. ;P

Signature: Same Ganondork stuff. x3 Just different colors to match my avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back