Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avvie+Photo: Sad Sollux.

Siggy: White Sparrows lyrics. Plus N shaking his booty :B

Last edited by a moderator:

Signature: A stamp of Jirachi that leads to my GPX+ Party, and a little note showing that I like love Luigi(and Baby Luigi <3).

Avvie: the one and only, sailor moon!

Sig: Lyrics to Cheer up Boys (your make up is running) - Foo Fighters

Photo: WEEGEE

Background: pweety *u*

Avatar: The Manga version of Shadow Peach. > :D

Signature: Links that lead to my GPX+ party, and my story. And a little note. :3

Avvie: Sailor Pluto

Signature: Lyrics to 'Scumbag blues' by Them crooked vultures

Avvie: Miyako from Hidamari Sketch.

Sig: Lyrics to "Pain" Jimmy Eat World

Photo: Misao from Lucky Star

Background: FLANDRE ON FLAN

well ive seen sum really cool/intresting avatars like Amersatu the wolf from brilliant Wii game Okami and what looks like harvest moon characters. So i was wondering, whats the story behind ur avatar/username? I like penguins as u may hav guessed and afta wondering whether 2 get a pic of a pink penguin i got that photorealistic Charizard pic 2 show i like Pokemon and dragons.

OST EDIT: Before starting a new topic, please remember to scroll down forums to check to see if there are any active topics similar to the one you are about to post. It doesn't take too long to do; I found this topic in about 30 seconds. I've merged your topic with the existing one, which was just on the second page of the forum. Thanks!

My Avatar? It's L , (other Names for him : Lawliet or Ryuzaki) from the EPIC anime , Death note.

mine is cartman from south park. and i drew it. :)

Reson why i have that as my avatar is because i love him >///<

oh and my siggy is just a cute puncto-pet i made who has recently evolved and gained legs plus a link 2 my dragon cave account, thank u every1 who is seeing this 4 helping my egg hatch instead of die :) it is 1 of those sites where u hav 2 collect views like rocketpets and global pokedex.

My signiture is my name four times and my avatar is me... Am I selfish?

My avatar is of one of my favoooorrrrite models, Anya Rozova. XD

I forgot if I have a signature or not, just got back to TT today. o;

Avatar: Evil!Sailor Galaxia from Sailor Moon

Signature: translated lyrics to the Sailor Stars opening theme

Photo: Jadeite from PGSM, as a dare (if it's Mikuru Asahina, it hasn't changed)

Background: stripes.

Avatar: Cirno from Touhou Project doing the caipirinha dance!

Sig: Lyrics to "Good Life" OneRepublic

Photo: Tomo from Azumanga Daioh doing the caipirinha dance with Chiyo-chan giving her a funny look.

Avatar: Cute Photo of Cartman >///<

siggy: A Pikachu, me ranting on how much i hate JD tamas, and Cartman. <3

Photo: Baby Cartman

Background: Cartman holding up a sign saying season 14 episodes, yep everything is cartman to me..exept the fact that pikachu is in there so sometimes everything is pikachu too. xD

Signature: The image of Luigi's baseball team in Mario Super Sluggers, and a quote from Luigi from Super Paper Mario, and a link that leads to a Youtube vid(YOU BETTER WATCH IT! JK).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back