Sleepwalk/talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
I don't, but my sister does. It's funny. Every night she babbles on and on, but I can never understand her. One night she was sleeping on the couch in our room, and i tried to wake her up so she could get in her bed, and suddenly she got up, went and sat at the desk, and pretended to write something, then she went and lay down on the couch again. I was like wth? then I woke her up and asked her if she remembered what she just did. She had no idea. So how about you guys? Do you sleepwalk/talk?

I may have had a few breif episodes of sleep walking, but nothing major.

Sleep talking? Oh yeah, I do that a lot. I slept over at a friend's house and apparently I was talking the whole night, although she couldn't understand what I was saying.

I talk as much as I do While I'm awake ( Which would be alot ) LOL I never stop talking O_O;;;! So bottom line is I sleeptalk tehehe!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]I don't really do that.[/SIZE]

I can be a really heavy sleeper though.

One time while I was having a sleepover with my friend,

she couldn't sleep, while I already was. (It was around 4 am.)

So, she supposedly lifts me up and carries me around like a baby to wake me up.

I don't notice a thing.

I think about this now, and I'm like, what the heck?

Why would you ever do that? :rolleyes:

I haven't done either in years.

When I was younger though, my mom found me at the top of the stairs on the very edge, about to fall..

Then, I fell out of the top of the bunk bed because I, being so graceful, missed the ladder.

I really only sleep-talk when I've been sleep deprived long enough to be delerious. It's funny, actually.

At a sleepover my friend recorded me on my phone saying Come on Edward get the toliet, we are gonna cleen the lysol.

I used to sleep walk alot. o_O

Now I only occasionally sleep talk. One time I said "I HAVE IT!1!" when I was asleep. xD

-snickers at Shadowfire's incident of sleeptalking-

Ono! o:

I used to sleep walk alot. o_O
Now I only occasionally sleep talk. One time I said "I HAVE IT!1!" when I was asleep. xD

-snickers at Shadowfire's incident of sleeptalking-

Ono! o:
I used to say the strangest things..

Something about the waffle king. And he wanted my recipe, but I wouldn't give it to him... He was a good hider, too. Ha.

My bro does sleeptalks, and sometimes, but rarely sleepwalks. Once he went to bed early, and when i was watching TV, he just came into the room with his eyes closed, and walked back. Im suprised her could come up the stairs, even though we only have 3. lol.

When her sleeptalks, he just says gibberish, but sometimes he talks me and says my name, when he's alseep. Its freaky.. he says stuff like bluahaahumtat, we'll teeth bolas! Jaimee! Jaimee! Yes! Jaimee. Nedowyourheeap? It freaks me out.

at camp, my friend was like, "Hey *****(private)" in a really flirty voice-lol

Apparently, I do because I had a sleepover and some people were writing on me. They said I kept saying things while they were writing. Things like " NO, stop it" and " Glenn! (my bro) come back!" 0.o Kinda creeps me out, because I didn't dream that night.

I've put my leg on Princess08 and said "Oh no!" And I was dreaming about picking melted licorice from between stones in a walkway and eating it o_O And I was happy at the moment..

Another was last night where I was dreaming about Gremlins and Vampires, and apparently I said "Poop" o_O I was at a sleep over.

And when I was 7 I woke up before my sister and was quietly getting dresed so I could surprise her, but then I heard her moving and I was like, "Dang she woke up!" And she said "I want my money" and I was like.. whoa O_O then she said "GIMME BACK MY MONEY!!!" And I looked over the bed and she was still asleep sleeping in that creepy way with her eyes squinting open.

No, neither, that I can remember anyway.

I sleep incredibly soundly when I do get to sleep.

But my mom does both. When she sleep talks, it is rarely in english o.o;; I find this odd because english is her first language, but she sleep talks in russian. That kind of freaks me out, but even more so that I can understand most of it.

I sleep talk sometimes. lol Sometimes my family tries to wake me up in my sleep to tell me something and I get crazy.

Once I forgot to take my medicine and my dad woke me up to have me take it and I started screaming I already took it. He got so mad, he's like "fine, just take it in the morning!"

I have no idea why I did that. o_O

Sleep? I wish. No I do not sleepwalk/talk

I can't sleep at all. I just end up staring at the ceiling for hours.

Sleep? I wish. No I do not sleepwalk/talk 

I can't sleep at all. I just end up staring at the ceiling for hours.
Hmm, I used to be like that. I do sleep now, though.

Nada, I don't sleepwalk or sleeptalk. Although, I do have a friend who sleepeats, and you really have to feel sorry for him. Once, he actually sleepwalked down to his kitchen, and ate cat food. But of course, he's just content that he didn't try to consume any medicine during his sleep. I must say, he's really scared of medicine overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back