Sneaking tamagotchi into school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents won't let me sneak them, but I have to because you can't pause Id l, and I worry that if I change the time, it might wake up early. Help!

My parents won't let me sneak them, but I have to because you can't pause Id l, and I worry that if I change the time, it might wake up early. Help!
To pause your ID L go to the clock screen. Then hold down A and press B like you would when you change the time. Leave it like that till you come back. Then set the clock to the current time. Hope I helped! ^_^

[SIZE=20pt]My Advice of Sneaking it to School if You Have a Tama-GO[/SIZE]

Always keep it in you pocket/purse/jacket and make sure that there is no way of it falling out. You can even clip it on to your belt holder with something like a J hook key chain.

NEVER take it out during a test.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]The only time that you should take it out is after your done with your work. Remember to put it inside your desk, under your desk, or on your lap when using. DO NOT TAKE IT OUT DURING A LESSON , WHEN MANY PEOPLE ARE LOOKING OR TEACHER IS NEAR BY.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]MAKE SURE THAT THE SOUND IT OFF AT ALL TIMES!!!

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]​Excuse yourself to go to the restroom then play on it there.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]The perfect place to play on it is at recess.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]Don't tell your friends that you brought your Tama-GO to school. But if you really want to tell them, make sure that you can trust them.

I don't think that pausing your Tama-GO would be a good idea. I read that it wrecks up the growing process.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]I have also read that your Tama-GO will be okay if you just leave it at home.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]Don't get a lot of commotion crowding around you when you are using your Tamagotchi. It will attract attention to tattle tellers, teachers, and trouble makers. Have maximum 3 friends THAT YOU CAN TRUST to be able to hang around while you are playing.

Don't leave your Tama-GO with someone that hasn't had any experience with one before to babysit it. THEY PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Might put the volume back on or something and get your Tama-GO taken up. They might even give it to someone ELSE to play.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]Don't let anyone use you Tama-Go. Might lose it and also have it taken up.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]Make sure to have you Tama-Go at all times. Don't risk losing it.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=24pt]I hope that helped![/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt] ~Tamagotchi<3[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask your parents to take care of it for you. If it dies, remind them how the Tamagotchi is important to you and how you want to make sure that it is okay. Tell them that you feel like the Tamagotchi is more safe with you. Then also tell them that if they let you sneak it to school, you will make sure that it is turned off at all times (Not going to really be turned of, going to be muted) and that you won't play with it during class. Then ask them to take care of it again, but if the Tamagotchi dies next time, ask them to take it to school again. They might say yes.

Hope this helped!

`Tamagotchi<3

Okay it be really easy if you have a string or a long ribbion or a landyard idk and tied it as a necklace whit you tamagotchi I'm doing it with my v3 and it works careful hope I help hope someone dident post something like this also sound off! Unless you like to lose it

i put my tama p's in a small bag to sneak it to school, when people asked what in it, i tell them its just a pencil sharpener XD :p

other ways:

~use a keychain to hang it to your pencil bag( only for tamagotchi nanos )~

~tell people its a pocket watch ( works everytime :D )~

~turn off the sound and hid it in your pocket~

~tape it on your wrist and wear a jacket all time (winter version)~

However im not smart enough to use those tricks when im in grade 2 -_-

for some reason i put my only v3 in the drawers under the desk

then after recess IT WAS STOLEN :eek: :eek: :eek:

it ended up lost forever :mellow:

by the way im not sure is that a v3 -_____-

i only remember that its mint blue in color T__T

Malfoy Edit: MERGED - please refrain from consecutive posting. You can edit your previous posts within 24 hours.

I can't sneak them for now i guess because currently, we all scavange eachother's bags because someone/ some people keeps on stealing things from everyone and we all look in eachothers bag :p

In my v3 I just tied the thing with the thing that holds it in the the loopie thingie x3

Peeplz everyone's idea are awesome! (Mostly me cause I'm better no I'm jk lol xD) cause they help

Malfoy Edit: MERGED - please refrain from consecutive posting. You can edit your previous posts within 24 hours.

My teachers really don't care.

Not sure how they will be this year, but I doubt they will as long as the sound is off and I'm not playing with it for the whole class.

I used to love sneaking my tama into class, but now I'm a little nervous to because the sound might be on, it might fall out of my pocket, I might have P.E. by surprise, etc. :|

One time in 4th grade, (I don't know why I did this) I brought my tamagotchi to school with a pet pouch, and had it hanging around my neck the whole day in public!! :eek:

That same day..... we were quietly reading, and my tamagotchi beeped :angry: everyone was looking around, and I didn't want to get caught so I did too! ^_^ No one suspected a thing xD

Oh yeah and once I wanted to show my friend my Tamago, so I brought it to school with it in my pocket! (LOL there was a huge bump in my pocket but no one noticed! xD)

My only tamagotchi is a Tamago, but i have a v5 on the way. So what do u suggest i do, since im entering high school?

I only sometimes take my tama to school every once in a while, usually at the end of the school year because we don't really do a lot then, so I have tons of spare time to check on my tamas. I don't recommend the beginning of the year, because you need to be really focused and concentrate. Also, if you get caught it's not a good first impression for the teacher!

Oh yeah i guess. So i have never paused it for longer than an hour. What happens when it is paused for a loooong time at school? Does it mess up evolution and aging? And if i take a v5, should i check on it just at lunch and passing periods? ( youre allowed to have electronics then )

If it's paused for a long time, then your tama won't age; a few hours won't affect it that much. If your tama is a teen or toddler, checking it every period is advised. If it's an adult, it could last a few hours in your locker.

in grade 3 me and my friend used to sneak our tama's into class. we would turn the sound off and take care of it when we got the chance. one day me and my friend heard a tama beep in class! it wasn't ours but everyone accused us of it being ours the teacher said to take out our pencil cases to let her look in them me and my friend took the tama's out of the pencil cases and tucked them in our pockets. we never figured out whose tama it was. after that day we left them in our lockers and would take care of them at recess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back