Sneaking tamagotchi into school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can put it in an inside pocket in your jacket and zip it up and pull your arms inside your jacketand play with it inside of your jacket.

My embarassing moment was when it beeped and the sound was on. It was the evolving beep and people were like, "Wtf?!"

I looked behind me to play it off and then it fell. Luckily, I didn't get caught because it fell in my boot. Someone saw it fall. =P It was my friend who saw it, she isn't a telltale.

Sorry for the bump, but I want to tell you how I sneak my Music Star and Tama-Go into school. As I'm a girl, I always wear a purse that you cross over your torso. I turn the sound off and never pause them. Sometimes they accidentally die :( Once, Geography class started. Then, me and my friend were lookingat my tams. My friend with the Tama-Go and me with the Music Star. What happened, then? The teacher came and took them. She said: "Now it is not the time for games!". Then I said, "they are not toys, they are pets!" "Leave them at home, then!" "If I leave them at home, they will die!" "That they die!" Then she only gave them to me when I finished the school work. :rolleyes: :angry: Then, I always let them in my purse, with the sound off. Just thought I'd share the story with you guys. ;)

I really don't have problems whit my tamas. Every day I go to school whit 2 tama go. :)

If they are adults I just turn off the sounds and put them in desk.

Is funny becouse in my country don't came even V5 <_< So nobody know about tamagotchi. So:

everybody: What is that blue egg!?

me: A tamagotchi! A virtual pet.

everybody: And what you do whit this?

me: play...

everybody: ok.

And they just go... :lol:

I'm very lucky!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fortunate in that by the time Virtual Pets came out I was done with school. It's probably a good thing too as I've always been touchy about my virtual pets. Had a teacher tried to take one away it probably wouldn't have ended well. I still hate people manhandling my VPets. Even people I like. Since I hated School with the white hot intensity of a million suns I can't see me taking a teacher taking a Vpet well. I might have ended up suspended or something. Especially since everything I'd ever had taken away from me at school seemed to dissapear. I never got anything back. I swear I think teachers were taking my stuff and giving them away to relatives or something.

I put it in my desk to check on every once in a while. I have two embarrasing stories.

1: IT HAPPENED TODAY. I dropped my V2 twice while the teacher was beside me, but noone, not even the teacher saw it fall because both times it fell in my shoes when I had them off

2: I put it in my desk and then I switched classes and forgot it, but luckily my best friend who has a tama sits in my desk in that class and gave it to me at lunch. Phew!

When I was a kid (too long ago) I had long hair and would clip my tamagotchi into my ponytail. Left it there till lunch or recess, everyone had one then so I didn't have to worry about someone ratting me out.

In my old school tamas werent allowed from Primary 3 (Round about 3rd Grade or something) and a few years after that me and my friend still love tamas and we all had these trayes that we would keep pencils in and we would connect our v4s through the desk and it was so fun.

I just took mine with me today. This time, I forgot to turn off the sound and it went off in the middle of a Spanish test.

No one heard it, and during passing time I hurried to the bathroom and took care of him. Then I sat and played with him in math class. :D

I've never been caught though, as my tamagotchi usually hides in my purse.

I find it really hard at my school, because I can't just use a pencil case or anything that involves peering into something for ages. This is because nobody brings any phones into my school even though im in 7th grade! So I can only use the toilet excuse, and I don't ask, I just sneak off which everyone does anyway. My Tama is always in my coat pocket because it's my biggest and safest pocket. I don't put them in non-zipping pockets in case they fall out, even though I know that my Connexions are really durable and it would take 10 falls to break them. But I seriously have approximately one friend so I'd get A LOT of people laughing at me, but all the time my friends come over their interested in my Tamas, and I'm planning to maybe lend one of them one of my Music Stars for a few days.

P.S. I don't have any sneakable electronic devices excpet Tamas and also the mini clock excuse is out because I always wear a watch. So I just rely on people not climbing over the locked toilet door and my Tamas not turning their own sound on. So if anyone gets suspicious, that's it, my Tama is dead.

Well, I usually sneak my Tamagotchi to school, turn the sound off, set the time to the Tamagotchi's bedtime, and leave it in my locker until school finishes. That way, the Tamagotchi grows without any chance of death.

Works every time. ^_^

i used to bring my tamagotchi music star everyday to school last yr, one day i forgot to bring it cause i was rushing, there was a sudden 'spot check' at school. the teachers check everywhere even behind the blackboard. i was so relieved bcoz i didnt bring my tama. but IF there is a spot check again and i bring my tama to skool, idk what'll i do. any of u guys got got any idea what i should do?

i used to bring my tamagotchi music star everyday to school last yr, one day i forgot to bring it cause i was rushing, there was a sudden 'spot check' at school. the teachers check everywhere even behind the blackboard. i was so relieved bcoz i didnt bring my tama. but IF there is a spot check again and i bring my tama to skool, idk what'll i do. any of u guys got got any idea what i should do?
Put it somewhere that isn't easy to find, in your sock or shoe, on a necklace inside of your shirt (I hope they don't look down people's shirts o_O ) In a big book, in a non-see through empty water bottle (to avoid suspicion, bring the water bottle to school empty, after the "spot check" put your tama in a pencil case and fill up your water bottle. Pretend to drink water out of the bottle and then fill it up after the "spot check") or you can always use the classic "it's a pocket watch and put it ion clock screen " excuse, that one saved my tama many times : P

When I saw this topic, I was pretty surprised! Maybe because... I've never had any trouble with Tamagotchis in school. I just bring them, put them in my pencil case and play when I am bored. Sometimes even I get them out from the pencil case and play on lessons, no one cares, teachers saw them many times and nothing happened. Maybe they don't even know what is it, because basically I am the only one in school who uses it (everyone think it is too childish.) So yeah, I always play with them on lessons, it kills time :)

I'm on summer break now but one day I brought my Tamagotchi Nano to school with me.I only checked on it in the most crowded parts of school (the hallways) and at lunch my friends and I played with it.I was never caught,even when I sat next to this annoying girl in one of my classes.In class,I always set my books and stuff on this table that was next to my desk.No one else used it but me so in I just stood up and pretended to look for a new pencil.

I actually sent you a PM about the "spot check". :)

I'm going to be sneaking in my Tama-Go.. any ideas?

I can't due this anymore because I'm older and that but 2nd grade to 5th grade was so awesome because everyone at school had Tamagotchis and would bring them to school and the teachers gave up on trying to make us keep them at home. We would connect all break time and in class we would secretly play with them! I miss those times :( I'm 8th grade now and we can't do this of course but boy those were the tamagotchi days ;) :blink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back