SO MAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, and I think I might do that, but if my mom knew I told K's mom the truth, I'd be like, done. My mom got reaaaallyy mad when I tried to talk to her about it, so this might make it worse.
But the thing is it's hard to be friends with K after 4 years, like our mothers had that connection that naturally brought us together, so it's awkward now. She's shy, but I think knowing her mom was friends with us made her not feel awkward. It's a little hard trying to be best friends with someone again after 4 years. :/

It's complicated, maybe I should just forget it.
Your mother might be mad, but you were taught to be honest and getting you to lie for her isn't the proper thing to do. Only reason she may get mad because you did the right thing not working in her favour. Unfortunately some people are like that. Regardless if she gets nasty again or not, be honest with the girl's mother and if your mother gets upset just tell her something like this...

"Look you had all opportunities to be honest with your friend. I'm not going to jepordize(sp?) my friendship with my friend because you're avoiding yours. I dunno what happened but enough is enough. I did what I did, I was honest, and I regret nothing."

And say nothing more. Just walk away if she's going to blow up at you. At least you know what you did was just and right, and at least YOU tried being the reasonable one.

Again up to you, but it's better to be truthful about something than feel bad for lying for someone. Even if it is your parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back