So wat is your hair color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair's brown/black and it's naturally wavy and really thick. Everyone says my hair's nice, but I just hate it.

I was born with strawberry blonde hair but over the years its got darker.

Now it's this blondish-brownish.

My hair is longish...a little past my ears.

It's straight and kinda wavy at the ends.

I have short brown hair that's in need of a cut (I look like a shaggy dog, I haven't had a haircut in a long while). My hair touches my shoulders on the sides when I straighten it, otherwise it doesn't becuase my hair curls.
I forgot to mention I have natural goldern higlights.

&&an obsession with getting unnatural highlight and such. I'm going to dye my hair soon. again.

I forgot to mention I have natural goldern higlights.&&an obsession with getting unnatural highlight and such. I'm going to dye my hair soon. again.
Yep, that's fair-hair........ :mimitchi: :huh: :p

I was born with strawberry blonde hair but over the years its got darker.Now it's this blondish-brownish.

My hair is longish...a little past my ears.

It's straight and kinda wavy at the ends.
That would be fair-hair!!! :mimitchi: :huh: :p

My hair is brown and wavy. But I dyed under the top layer red, and it looks really cool. My mom and I are thinking that if my sister can come over for Christmas, we'll dye the under parts black.

My hair is brown and wavy. But I dyed under the top layer red, and it looks really cool. My mom and I are thinking that if my sister can come over for Christmas, we'll dye the under parts black.
Kewl!!!!!!! :mimitchi: :huh: :p

Mine is red, slightly wavy and rather short. I straighten it though.

My hair color is undefined. It used to be blonde when I was younger.. but now its like a cross between dirty blonde, sandy blonde, brown, and red, all at once.. Its kind of wavy too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have short black hair. C:

it's straight and soft ololollolool

My hair color is undefined. It used to be blonde when I was younger.. but now its like a cross between dirty blonde, sandy blonde, brown, and red, all at once.. Its kind of wavy too.
Fair-hair!!!! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back