So wat is your hair color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all dum dums!  ;)   :D   :D

I'm not.

I have blackish hair that is real layery and bangs that cover about half of my face and are considered a driving hazard. I straighten it almost always. It looks bad any other way, and people call me Bellward when I don't D:

When I don't straighten it it's OMGWTFLOL curly.

It's a bit past my chin when it's curly, and almost grazes my shoulder when it's straight.

I need a haircut XD

^ My hair is curly too. It bugs the rainbow out of me.

On most days, it curls like crazy at the ends, and that's it.

When it's rain or really cold/hot outside, then I look like I have Jasper's hair.

My hair is dark brown but a lot of people mistake it for black.

Natural reddish brown highlights.

My hair is straight but in can get wavy in the front.

My hair is real thick and most of my family makes fun of me for that.

But I love my hair thick.

My friends call it Eva Longoria before Desperate Housewives Season Five (which by the way practically ruined the series for me).

Also, if I skip one day of shampoo my hair gets oily and limp.

Mine is, like, right in the middle of blonde and brown. o_o It's wavy and curly. It's long, too.

My hair sucks..

Cecib :eek:

Mine is, like, right in the middle of blonde and brown. o_o It's wavy and curly. It's long, too.My hair sucks..

Cecib :lol:
Aw, don't say that. From how you're describing it, it sounds lovely! :)

My hair is really dark brown, it's really flat and it's pretty short and people say it's really soft.... and they always pet me lol XD

it looks kind of red in the sun it's really weird.

I have dark brown hair that goes just below my shoulders at the moment. I used to have it about an inch below my backside and blond with blue streaks...but that was just one of my phases. I got rid of it after a few weeks because it was only wash-out.

Right now?

It's a dark blonde/light brown with bleach blonde streaks but you can't really see them anymore since I dyed it like, 6 months ago.

Soon, as in a week or so, I am bleaching my entire head, and when it's done, I am putting a pink streak (washable) near the front.

Yeah, like Avril Lavinge (sp?).

Jet Black, down below my shoulders now, and naturally wavy. I love my hair, though, because it is really thick and smooth. The first day after I wash it, it is really big and wavy. The following days, after brushing it and things, it becomes quite straight and shiny. So, I get to have wavy AND straight hair without doing anything to style it that way. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back