SOME BOY LIKES ME ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!?!?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
I don't know if this topic is allowed to be written , but if it is, I am sorry.

BOY PROBLEM HERE ! This guy ( I don't really want to say his name ) is tottaly on to me ! He's saying stuff like , don't you think that she's cool ? He does that pointing to me. Then, he says don't you think SHE'S fast? Then he points to me again ! I don't even like the guy ! That guy is mean to my friends and stuff and blackmales me! And once, he KISSED my friend's hand ! GROSSSS ! And he asked my friend if he could MARRY her ! I do NOT want that to happen to me !

HELP HELP HELP PLZ !

-v4lover

He just has a crush on you..

I don't think there is much that you can do.

Well that's not right v4lover, guys can also help you with this topic, you can't be choosy on who will help you, that's just not nice. Sorry If I am misunderstang..

Either he's making fun of you are really like you. uhh. Just say no or don't pay attention to those crazy thing's. Talk to him personally and tell him what you think, or say you don't like him, or, you have to do something unless it won't go away..

True... If you want further (and sometimes even better.) help with a problem that has to DO WITH BOYS, I would let boys into the topic if I were you. But anyways...

I don't think there's anything you CAN do. He has a crush... You can't control his emotions. If he likes some other girl, fine. If he likes you, just don't let it get to you. I'm sure he'll get over it soon. If not, whatever. He may change.

♪~tk710

i'd just ignore him and pretend he was invisible or somthing. when he talks think, "was that a fly."

but anyway. theres nothing much you can do.

dont worry, it could be worse. just ignore him. thats how i get over stuff like that. most guys get over it. hopefully this guy will too.

Please don't post double... You can just edit the first post you made and add that comment.

I think "Was that a fly?" is kinda rude, even if you're just thinking it. Treat him respectfully. He has feelings, too.

♪~tk710

True... If you want further (and sometimes even better.) help with a problem that has to DO WITH BOYS, I would let boys into the topic if I were you. But anyways...
I don't think there's anything you CAN do. He has a crush... You can't control his emotions. If he likes some other girl, fine. If he likes you, just don't let it get to you. I'm sure he'll get over it soon. If not, whatever. He may change.

♪~tk710
*nod nod*

Just either

1) let him get over it. Crushes never last very long.

or

2) talk to him about it. If he is seriously bugging you, tell him.

You either need to ignore him, or deal with the problem by talking with him.

That's really all you can do.

Tell him(in a NICE way)that you have known that you like me and I don't like you!That's all you say!He''' probley say ''that's ok!

There isn't really anything you can do.

There's nothing wrong with him feeling that way about you.

If he likes you, he likes you.

Igmore completely. Hell get tried... well in my expeirience he will.. if hes not ignore som emore. What grade r u in?? if its like gr.5-8 in my opoion its boggus! Is just puppy love.

Well, you say that this guy is mean to you and blackmails you. If he liked you he wouldn't do that sort of thing, right? Maybe he knows you dislike him and is just trying to be annoying.

But then again, maybe not.

Well.. what else can I say?

When somebody has a crush on you,

shouldn't you be (even the littlest bit!) happy?

Even if you don't like the guy,

it's always cool for someone really like YOU!

But... then again, I definetely know how you feel.

In fact, the same thing is happening to me

RIGHT NOW!!

Just stay out of his way.

Remember, when somebody has a crush on you, it does'nt always stay for that long.

If you don't like the guy, if he has any brains he'll pick up you don't feel the same way. If he gets creepy crushy though like following you around and what not, I'd suggest to him to give you some space. The pointing at you stuff seems kind of a bad sign of weirder things to come.

Crushes at young ages are insane, and I highly recommend to you AND him to wait until you're older to think about boyfriends and girlfriends and all that stuff. It's just like little soap operas everytime I hear about people crushing on people ;)

kick him to the curb girlfriend! (seriously...)

He probably just has a crush on you just ignore on him and if he does something bad to you like kiss you tell an adult and just wondering how old are you guys like so it is easier for the situation ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back