Something new at Tamagotchi.com!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg!omg!omg! i cant wait! *super-hyper* YAYAYAY! :rolleyes: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

*the tamagotchi's coming, and everybody's jumping, New York to San Sanfransico, everybody disco, dadadada da!*

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, this isn't the first time Bandai produced Golden Tamagotchis. Back in '97, Golden P2s were available in the US. I think there's an old add for them on the internet somewhere, I'll have to look.'

EDIT: Found pics, it came in two seperate designs: one with the logo, and one without. I used to have the logo one, if I remember correctly.

https://www.bookmice.net/fleur/tamcoll9.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, sence Admin did, can A Guide close my topic to save Bandwidth? :D I would really appreciete it! :ph34r:

~Tama-Love~

Yes, sence Admin did, can A Guide close my topic to save Bandwidth? :D I would really appreciete it! :ph34r:
~Tama-Love~
I don't think it should be closed, because in the Forum that Admin posted it, you can't reply to the topic. This is the disscusion of it, don't you agree? :ph34r:

//CS

True... okay, never mind then! :D This will let the members post in this topic for questions/comments! :ph34r:

~Tama-Love~

YAY! *mood changes* My Dad says I can enter as my Grandma! I'm so happy ^.^
♪♪dd545♪♪
Cool! :wub: I feel sorry for the people who don't live in the US! :wub:

♥GV3♥

Bah, and I get no credit for finding it :wub:
I have to fast on Monday, not sure if I'll get on to participate o.o
I appriciate your help! Thank You for finding the article! :wub:

~Tama-Love~

Bah, and I get no credit for finding it :wub:
I have to fast on Monday, not sure if I'll get on to participate o.o
Oh sorry XD

I didn't read throught the whole topic yet.

Sorry.

//CS

Admin said there are 2000 hand crafted made Golden Tamagotchis and you enter by logging onto Tamagothi.com (starts from the 2nd of October) and you have to answer questions for a fun trivia or something like that! Can't wait! :blink:

*cries*If it's only the US then I can't enter *sniff* because I'm in Canada *sniff* and don't... *cheers up* Hm, I've visited a city near the US before, and I know that I can enter the US from there... *heart sinks* only if I ask my parents to go there JUST because of a Golden Tamagotchi they'll say "Forget it," and that will be that. I guess *sniffle* that Bandai America doesn't care about us Canadians, UKs,

and Europeans!! *breaks out crying waterfalls* WAA!! *blows nose* I really. Want. A. Golden TAMAGOTCHI!!
Hey! Don't forget the Aussies and the Kiwis!

I feel upset, I was getting excited about the Golden Tamagotchi...

I sent a letter to the people at Tamagotchi.com to say that we should all be able to enter!

I wonder how many times you can enter a day..
Only once, Nummy, otherwise it wouldn't be fair if you can enter 200 times, etc. :ph34r: Think of it as the previous contest about the V4 design! :gozarutchi:

~Tama-Love~

Only once, Nummy, otherwise it wouldn't be fair if you can enter 200 times, etc. :ph34r: Think of it as the previous contest about the V4 design! :gozarutchi:
~Tama-Love~
True. It probably is like the v4's Shell-Ection Contest. It remembers the memory from your Computer.

I hope it's not one of those drawing-from-a-hat Contests - I'd like it if you could submit a written essay about something like why you love Tamagotchis.

//CS

*sighs* looks like it is something for the US market only....
if that is so, it's a shame that quite a few of us don't live in the USA and so can't enter...
Yeah, I'm in the U.K. too. :)

It appears to be some sort of contest, and the winner will win a real Golden Tamagotchi!
//CS
LOL, that would be cool, to have a Golden Tamagotchi on a golden Tamagotchi! :)

People that live outside the US: Rest assured, they may be sold on the Internet in 2007... I'm not sure but I was just thinking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back