Something new at Tamagotchi.com!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Gasp* The link is working! Entering the contest will start tomorrow!

//CS

*Gasp* The link is working! Entering the contest will start tomorrow!
//CS
Yes, I can't wait! :huh: I am going to stay up till 12:00 am tonignt and enter. :D :p Good luck to everyone. ;)

~Tama-Love~

[SIZE=14pt]yes not to be prideful but I am so happy I live in U.S.A I hope I win!!!!!![/SIZE]

I have a goled tamagotchi!all you have to do is collect the secret items all around tamatown!!!!!!!i dont thunk you is can use it though...awwwww,*tounge sticks out laziely*anyways i would do maybe anything to see my tamagotchi lplay with a golden tamagotchi...maybe it is a contest that makes you take a picture of your golden tamagotchi in your tamagotchi!and whoever has one gets a special prize!a rare and cool password?lets you visit the king?tamapoints?anyawys...bye!

OMG I just got a notice that I won one!! :huh:

(I've never won anything before in these random contests. ;P )

I can't wait to receive it and I just entered once randomly when I was on that site! :eek:

Did anyone else from this forum win one?

OMG I just got a notice that I won one!! :( (I've never won anything before in these random contests. ;P )

I can't wait to receive it and I just entered once randomly when I was on that site! :(

Did anyone else from this forum win one?
Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Congratulations!

Lucky, lucky, lucky!Congratulations!
Thanks so much! But I don't think I deserve it cause I wasn't really trying to win. >w<

@ lily: Congrats! B)

I'm praying to win this because I NEVER get tamagotchis - I actually had to get my friend to go to the store and buy it for me, and then we met at the park and I paid for it. So I guess all I can do is hope...

Hello everyone,I just wanted to announce that there is something new at Tamagotchi.com! :blink: Here is the link to it:https://www.tamagotchi.com/ You can see that there is a sign that says: "Golden Month," "Get your golden Tamagotchi," "Contest begins October 2."

If anyone has a prediction/or knows what it is please don't hesitate to post. We here at Tamatalk would love to hear what you think! Thank you for reading this topic, I am very exited to see what it's going to be! :blink:

~Tama-Love~
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :D :p :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Ichagotchi Freak- please don't post so many ?'s. This makes the other posts appear longer and wider.

Can you please edit your post? :rolleyes: <_<

~Tama-Love~

Well some people have been saying that only one person can win the Golden Tamagotchi during "Golden Month". But this is incorrect.

I just recently won and it says that up to 300 people can win! So [SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE![/SIZE]

<_< :rolleyes: :gozarutchi:

:pochitchi: Itachi :nazotchi:

look if ur britishit dont matter its only open to amercians and canidains.

Bandi never even thought that in england people want cool stuf to

They finally listed the winners of the Golden Tamagotchi...

And OMG...they spelled my name wrong.

How hard is it to spell LILY! D:

It looks like bandai finally put up the winners list! :D

Did anyone else here besides Lilyroxs win one?

//CS

It looks like bandai finally put up the winners list! :huh: Did anyone else here besides Lilyroxs win one?

//CS
[SIZE=14pt]lol...I hardly ever win a nut!!! xD[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back