Something new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When was the last time something new happened on your Tamagotchi?

• Today?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesterday?

• 2 Days ago?

• 3 Days ago?

• 4 Days ago?

• 5 Days ago?

• Before that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um..to the mating question I was thinking about that and I think they mate when they have all hearts and are the same age because my friend's tama was 6 and mine was 5 and they had all hearts abut the never had babies and then the next day my tama turned 6 and the first time we connected them they had babies.

Hope this helps:)

Um..to the mating question I was thinking about that and I think they mate when they have all hearts and are the same age because my friend's tama was 6 and mine was 5 and they had all hearts abut the never had babies and then the next day my tama turned 6 and the first time we connected them they had babies.
Hope this helps:)
i dont think thats true ( no offense ). i think that ur tama just wasnt old enough to marry or have a baby yet.

they also brush their teeth when adults, talk to xmas tree and supposedly go to the beach

I was plesantly surprised the first time I saw my Mimitchi write a Thank You note to me and the first time he pranced around with his bow. He's so cute. I also have noticed twice one of my tamagotchis spitting water out of their mouth.

TEE HEE! Iv'e had mine since Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an ault male and adult female going.They visit each other often but I really need to figure out how to get them to mate.

They have both had a visit from Mrs. Busybody but I'm not going to use her this time.

B)
I have an ault male and adult female going.They visit each other often but I really need to figure out how to get them to mate.

They have both had a visit from Mrs. Busybody but I'm not going to use her this time.

:ph34r:
ummm...i nowut to do.

look at your little book (the very last icon on ur tama)

and look for the person you want to mate with by pressing the first btton.

then, perss the middle button, again and 1s more, then if it has 4 hearts then that means partner.

1 happy face: aquaitence

2 happyfaces:friend

3 happy faces:good friend

4 happy faces:best friend

2 hearts and 2 happy faces:great friends

all hearts:partner

well, my two cuzin's tamagotchis have full hearts and they still wont mate and they are the same age. I connected them together severaal timmies and it still didnt work. :D me needs help.

ANYWAYS, THE MATCHMAKER CAME FOR MINE!!!!

my oniontchi loves to sing a lot and its funny cause i sing a lot and sometime it "sings with me"

2 days ago:transformed into adult :angry:

love your maskitchi!

save your maskithci!

On Mating:

Pitsi met her mate from the matchmaker when she was only 9 years old.What was amazing is, only moments after the greeted, out went the lights then suddenly.....fireworks!! So, now I have a new baby to take care of :gozarutchi: I guess all tamas mate differently.

i put before that. i can't remember since i haven't played w/ mine for so long becuz the battery has died.

lol everyone here is first 50. Well i just ruined it. How long does it takefor them to mate? like a week?

lol oops. i think i was reading another board? 0_o Are you talking about v1? mine never does anything weird.

Well, my tamas mated but then I forgot about the female tama named Hamai the :rolleyes: died! I was like :rolleyes: but I did forget about it...

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker came to 2 of my tamas yesterday. Jake got a baby boy and Matt got a baby girl! I am going to call the boy Star and the girl Mimi! Pretty Cool huh?

The matchmaker came to 2 of my tamas yesterday. Jake got a baby boy and Matt got a baby girl! I am going to call the boy Star and the girl Mimi! Pretty Cool huh?
Please do not bump up old topics. This was posted way back in June 2004 when there weren't any topics in this forum.

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back