Something that belongs to you.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9liz9

Reaction score
whats something you have that you never want to lose?

something i wont want to lose is

my necklace , that i have ever since i was like 10 :]

very special to me

i wear it every day

(maybe you can see it on my avatar)

My toys <333

Seriously, all my toys mean the world to me. They're all amazing.

Especially Sooslik, Gemini, Gabriella, Sealey and Moosha.

○ My iTouch.

○ My photos.

Both of them mean a lot to me because music is life and photos are captured memories of life. So there's a definite link between my favourite things. <3

My instruments.

I'd go all "JDHAHASUIOSAKJDNM -Dead-" if I lost them. ;~;

My pearl pink Tamagotchi Angel, my Tamagotchi Angel pouch, and my plush doll of mimitchi. (the plush was from 1997) I got them as birthday presents when I was just 5 years old and loved them to death that I'd sleep with my Mimitchi plush, use my Tamagotchi Angel pouch, and play with my Tamagotchi Angel until the batteries would go dry, then ask my mom to borrow some of hers. ^.^

iPod.

Camera.

My first issue of Nickelodeon magazine that I recieved in May 2005. It was a Star Wars issue, and had interviews with Hayden Christensen~♥ I love it. x3

My sanity.

My mind.

For real? My shortness and slimness. I'm afraid I'm going to have a growth spurt, and I'm afraid of getting fat. D:

I never want to loose my family or friends, either. Or my faith.

But material wise? Probably my iPod. :]

I'm saving up for a good digital camera. And hopefully when I get that, I'll add it to the list!

Puppy-dog.

My geniune silver and emerald bunny pendant.

My blanket.

I don't care about MP3's, cellphones, computer or other electronic things. They are replaceable and have no emotional connection.

- My expensive music box that I got when I was like 3

- My family (obviously)

- My computer

- My iPod

- My dog

- My skating elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back