Something that belongs to you.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My teddybear I've had...forever. it went with me when I had a surgery as a kid, and if I lost it, I would die.

My guitar I won from MuchMusic. Signed by some of my idols.

My camera/all my pictures. They're all memories I wouldn't get back otherwise.

My MP3 player. Music is very important to me.

EDIT: Clarifying xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, probably just Sooslik.

All my toys are amazing, but Sooslik is my own special thing that I made myself. He's been lost, he's been wet and he's been ripped. He survived everything. My special survivor <33333

My sanity. My mind.

For real? My shortness and slimness. I'm afraid I'm going to have a growth spurt, and I'm afraid of getting fat. D:

I never want to loose my family or friends, either. Or my faith.

But material wise? Probably my iPod. :]

I'm saving up for a good digital camera. And hopefully when I get that, I'll add it to the list!
Oh my goodness! How could I ever forget my guitar!

I love my guitar. I play it everyday. I'd die without it. ;_;

my first account on neopets...oh wait...I already lost it! I got scammed :) :D :p

4th grade memories. a very very very good year.

:)

[SIZE=7pt]-My CP[/SIZE]

-My Tamas

-My Stuff toy Witch(It's Cute)

-Biology Room(Eeek.Eeek.Eeek)

-My Yamto Nadeshiko CD

I don't ever want to loose my drumsticks, my black and white plaid ear hat, my iPod, or any of my comic books.

They keep me sane.

[:

My family.

My friends.

My iPod and this thing that I keep all my music files on--it's like a gigantic USB. It also has half my pictures on there.

My laptop--all of my writing is on here. The other half of the pictures are here.

My Harry Potter books. Honestly, those 7 books were my life. Those were the books that made me love reading and writing and the basis of all my literacy.

My keyboard.

My camera.

My music binder--it has cutouts of people who inspire me and songs and poems and whatever else I've written as well as snippets from songs I adore.

This stuffed monkey my mom gave me when I was four. He has a simple name. He's named Monkey. Monkey used to be my aunt's, then my mom's, mine, and I'm gonna give to my daughter when I have one.

My friends. <3

My laptop. I'd die.

Other stuff too, but I can't think right now O:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back