Something very special happened on my birthday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww, it was so nice of you to rescue it from the pet store!

And now you got lots of little eggs... Your gonna need a bigger tank! LOL! Either that or lots of 10 gallons!

aww, it was so nice of you to rescue it from the pet store!  

And now you got lots of little eggs... Your gonna need a bigger tank! LOL! Either that or lots of 10 gallons!
sadly :rolleyes: the eggs didnt hatch and wont Lozoloz but u are being every kind about it!

Oh, thats so kind of you to save her! :D

I've had tons of fish, too! I looked after them well, they had a clean, big, healthy tank and all, but most of thenm died in the very hot Summer!!! ;) I was so unhappy.

My favourite fish, Stone-it, a big comet gold fish, died last Summer! I used to love her! She could swim very fast, and Stone-it was very greedy, indeed! :)

Rocky lived with her, and I've had him 4 years or so...He is still here with Marina...

Sorry if I bored you, everyone! Talking of fish, I like to say this. ;) :D

Poor Chiffon! You must have had a special time with her.... remember I've had about 12 pets die, 2 hamsters and the rest were fish so I'm used to it. Too bad I never got over it. :D :huh:

******Chiffon's Story*******
On my birthday two weeks ago, I lost a pet that was very special to me. She was a goldfish named Chiffon, and I had her for 4 years. She lived in a tank in my room, and she was my pride and joy, a major light in my life. I looked for her every time I went into my room, and she always made me smile. She was so special to me because she was blind.

I rescued her from a pet store 4 years ago right before Christmas. She was tiny, pure white, and starving to death because she couldn't find any food. A larger fish had attacked her and removed her eyes, and the pet store was just going to let her die because "no one wants a blind goldfish. It's ugly." I brought her home and handfed her for weeks until she regained enough strength to eat on her own. I trained her to simply start chomping in the water when I tapped on the tank, and she knew that I would drop the food in around her. I fed her twice a day every day without fail. When you spend so much time with an animal, you develop a bond with it.

She grew so big I had to get her new tanks and everything. She also developed pretty orange patches on her gills, like her cheeks were orange, and a few more patches on her body and fins. I talked about her almost everyday to my family, how proud I was that she was so healthy. :huh: A week before she died, I started taking a bunch of pictures of her, and I didn't know why but I felt I had to.

*******The Miracle*******

The morning of my birthday, I woke up and looked at her first thing. I was shocked because all over in her tank were EGGS!!! Covering the walls, the floor, everywhere! She had laid eggs all on her own, which is not common in goldfish. That really made my day, it was amazing! And she was swimming around happily as ever. When I came home that night, though...she was gone. Laying amongst her eggs she had passed away. I was devastated. :angry: She wasn't sick or anything, and the water was normal, just a bit cloudy from the egg laying process. I couldn't believe she was gone.

This is special to me, because it's too wierd that it happened on my birthday. It was like she achieved the biggest thing any fish(or animal) could, reproducing, and then her life was complete. I'm kind of spiritual about these things...but it's what I take from the whole thing. It felt like a sort of "gift" in return for all my efforts in saving her. Some think I'm silly for thinking this way, but my family was shocked when I told them, they knew how special she was to me. It makes me teary when I talk about it still. I just wanted to share it here with everybody. :D
awwwwwwwww :angry:

******Chiffon's Story*******
On my birthday two weeks ago, I lost a pet that was very special to me. She was a goldfish named Chiffon, and I had her for 4 years. She lived in a tank in my room, and she was my pride and joy, a major light in my life. I looked for her every time I went into my room, and she always made me smile. She was so special to me because she was blind.

I rescued her from a pet store 4 years ago right before Christmas. She was tiny, pure white, and starving to death because she couldn't find any food. A larger fish had attacked her and removed her eyes, and the pet store was just going to let her die because "no one wants a blind goldfish. It's ugly." I brought her home and handfed her for weeks until she regained enough strength to eat on her own. I trained her to simply start chomping in the water when I tapped on the tank, and she knew that I would drop the food in around her. I fed her twice a day every day without fail. When you spend so much time with an animal, you develop a bond with it.

She grew so big I had to get her new tanks and everything. She also developed pretty orange patches on her gills, like her cheeks were orange, and a few more patches on her body and fins. I talked about her almost everyday to my family, how proud I was that she was so healthy. :huh: A week before she died, I started taking a bunch of pictures of her, and I didn't know why but I felt I had to.

*******The Miracle*******

The morning of my birthday, I woke up and looked at her first thing. I was shocked because all over in her tank were EGGS!!! Covering the walls, the floor, everywhere! She had laid eggs all on her own, which is not common in goldfish. That really made my day, it was amazing! And she was swimming around happily as ever. When I came home that night, though...she was gone. Laying amongst her eggs she had passed away. I was devastated. :angry: She wasn't sick or anything, and the water was normal, just a bit cloudy from the egg laying process. I couldn't believe she was gone.

This is special to me, because it's too wierd that it happened on my birthday. It was like she achieved the biggest thing any fish(or animal) could, reproducing, and then her life was complete. I'm kind of spiritual about these things...but it's what I take from the whole thing. It felt like a sort of "gift" in return for all my efforts in saving her. Some think I'm silly for thinking this way, but my family was shocked when I told them, they knew how special she was to me. It makes me teary when I talk about it still. I just wanted to share it here with everybody. :D
My 13 year old fish died recently. We buried her in the back yard.

- cries - aww that is so beautiful lol im a little dramatic u no ..

Aww! It's sad none of the little Egg'ies made it though, My Family runs a Fish Hotel where you can drop of your fishies! Sometime people donate them. Now I have around 30 little fishies in my pond.

Sad story =(

my fish died too because of my brothers dumb fighter :furawatchi: but im over it

i cried when i read this the first time thats sad :D =( - snifs - i hope the eggs like there owner when they hatch ^_^ it really moved me - cries happy tears -

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back