Songs That Make You Cry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMaria

Reaction score
Firstly, I'm sorry if this is a copy. I can't seem to find a previous one.

Secondly,

here's how to explain yours:

Name of song - singer - reason.

Thirdly, My list:

Australia - Jonas Brothers - it's half about me (the Aussie fact). also, it reminds me of Ksenia (illiey12) all the way over in Adelaide, and I wait to meet her.

Loving You - Minnie Ruperton - It's been a cry-along since I was little, for me, at least.

Heres mine:

Thats what friends are for-I forgot, I think Dionne Warwick??-It reminds me of my best friend TamaMaria. <333

Love Story-Taylor Swift-I have no idea why....it just makes me cry.

Friends Forever Graduation Song-Vitamin C-It also reminds me of Maria.I cry ALL the time when I hear this. <333

Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade - I don't know if his his voice or the lyrics, or maybe it's both combined, but this song has the power to make me cry. I fell for him that night, and I swore to myself I wouldn't fall apart.....well, I kinda did, and that's what makes me cry about this song I guess.

Better In Time - Leona Lewis - Whenever I hear this song, it makes me happy but depressed at the same time. Because maybe it will all get better, you know? But then again, maybe I'm just smiling because I "deserve to", not that I'm actually happy. Maybe it'll stop hurting. Maybe it won't. Yet, this song gives me hope. But it brings me tears. Hard to explain.

Thunder - Boys Like Girls - This song makes me sob every time. The chorus especially makes my heart throb. His voice WAS the soundtrack of my summer, and he is unlike any other human being I've met before. His eyes are the brightest of any color, and I don't want to love anyone else. He's my thunder, my rain, my everything.

Right Now (Na Na) - Akon - Me and my crushed danced passionately to this in front of hundreds of people. 'Nuff said.

T-shirt - Shontelle - I am finding it harder and harder to go out and do things me and him used to do....other than the t-shirt part, I just want to curl into a ball and never have to face what we used to be, and the horrible memories.

Miss Me Baby - Chris Cangle - I hope he does miss me. I hope he does want me and wish he never lost me when he realizes that she can never be what I am. And when our song comes on, I just hope he finally misses everything we ever did together.

Yesterday - Leona Lewis - This song speaks a truth I hold close to my heart. No matter who comes walking into his life, they can never take what we once shared. You cannot change the past, and you can never take back yesterday. Anyone can just come and change his future, change MY future, and do everything we were supposed to. But history never changes.

I only cry at songs the first time I hear them or when I see the music video.

I don't cry regularly when I listen to them.

• Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson
    I had the album for ages before this came out but when I saw the music video I cried and cried.
  • Daddy's Little Girl by Frankie J
    I cried. It was the combination of the voice and the lyrics and the music video. OMG, I cried so hard.
  • God's Will by Martina McBride
    'Before they moved to California his mother said they didn't think he'd live. And each day that I have him, well it's just another gift. And I never got to tell her that the boy showed me the truth. In crayon red, on notebook paper, he'd written me and God love you.' That's the part of the song where I cried. It was just so sad, I could picture him waving goodbye.
  • I Can't Break It To My Heart by Delta Goodrem
    Listen to this when feeling heart broken or depressed and you will cry. I guarantee it.
  • Someone's Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff
    I cried when she sang it in the movie. It isn't as touching outside of the movie though but it is still pretty deep.
  • When You're Gone by Avril
    Like Because Of You I had the album before this came out but I saw the music video and I cried. The part about the pregnant woman's husband going to war and the old man's wife dying got me all choked up. I couldn't give a stuff about those teenagers, they were nothing compared to the others.
  • Concrete Angel by Martina McBride
    It was deep and emotional and that poor little girl died. But she was happy in heaven. I love it, very anti-child abuse.

There is probably more but I can't think of any now.

I may post more later.

'Ive ever cried at a song before, but here are some songs that made me close:

Imagine- John Lennon- .. it just reminds me of all the people dying in war and the whole world so cruel to eachother, while we can just work as one.

You'll Be In MyHeart- Phil Collins- I played it over and over when my mom was in Italy, and it's just a really sad song...

Titanic song- I think of the ship when it drowned and sunk thousands of people. (and I think of the movie.. with all the elderly couples holding on to eachother as the ship is flooding, and the newborn babies that were floating .. :lol: )

EDIT- I did a happy smiley instead of a sad one.. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime- Britney Spears.

I get mental when I hear that song 0_0.

And How to save a life- The Fray.

Concreat angle I didnt cry just really really sad specally with the video :'(

Edit: Omg Miss Behave thats so sad now that made me tear a bit <3

When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

The music video is really sad. The first time I saw it, it made me cry.

How To Save A Life - The Fray

The music video made me cry :D

Something played at my Grandfather's funeral made me cry

Not many songs make me cry, though.

- Holiday by Boys Like Girls. It makes me sad.. For no reason, suddenly, I feel depressed.

- With you by Chris Brown. It's a sweet song. :]

- Love at First Sight by Nickasaur. [SIZE=7pt]Reminds me of me + Scott. ;_; -shot- [/SIZE] [And it says something about the girl being short. xD -is short-]

- The more you ignore me [The closer I get] by Morrissey. [SIZE=7pt]it makes me think of Drew D: [/SIZE]

- Amazing Grace [Arr. Robert Sheldon, Band Arrangement] it was played at my grandpa's funeral. ;_; [We didn't play it at his funeral.]

[i'm surprised my grandma didn't cry. And I'm happy I didn't get the Trombone solo. I probably wouldn't be able to play it.[i never got it right anyway]]

- Amazing Grace [sAB Ver. Chorus ] We had to sing it on our first day of chorus, and I was tearing up.

- Air and Caprice by Larry Clark. It makes me sad whenever I hear it.

- Air and Simple[Or small?] Gifts. It was played at the Inaugration, and I think that is a importnat day for all of us, so I think it's a honorable song.

- [SIZE=7pt]Star wars: Raiders March[/SIZE] Because I'll probably never play that again. ;_;

I'm serious.

- Unappreciated by Cherish.

- Everytime by Britney Spears.

- Hail to the Cheif. [it was played for Bush @ the inaugration]

A Tuba solo called "Dementia" by Andrew Creagh. It's 6 movements.

I [impending Dream] : Makes me feel.. I don't know actually.

Angry and Sad.

II [The Struggle Within] : Makes me feel like I'm going crazy. XD And upset.

III [serenity] : Makes me feel upset. ._.

IV [segue] : No comment.

V [Anger Rising] : Makes me feel insane and angry. Kinda like I want to throw something..

V! [The Mad Russian] : Makes me feel gloomy.

[Dementia is a cognitive disease that affectts the brain, making the person carzy or upset. Some symptoms are paranoia, delusions, hallucinations), screaming, combativeness, and/or violence. Some can be depression. So if any od you listen to this song, you can understand.]

Link

- Air and Simple[Or small?] Gifts. It was played at the Inaugration, and I think that is a importnat day for all of us, so I think it's a honorable song.
Oh, I sung that song in choir a year ago or so...

Tis a gift, to be simple. Tis a gift, to be free! Tis a gift to come down.... Where we outta be.

Yea, I loved it. During the Inaugration I was singing it. It's such a pretty song~

Songs that make me cry now, or have made me cry sometime in the past.

• Northern Downpour - Panic At The Disco.
    It's just a... really sad song. Brendon Urie's voice makes me melt, on top of it all. A lot of times I think I'm a very selfish person - especially materially. "... Fantastic posing greed. Then we should feed our jewlery to the seas." It makes me wish that all material possesions were GONE from this world. Things would be much clearer, and make so much more sense.
  • Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance.
    During my, "depression period," I'd listen to this everyday on the bus ride home from school. It reminds me of my friend, who was hurting herself, and there was nothing I could do to really change that, no matter what. I just listened to it a lot during a very sad period of my life. So whenever I hear it now, that's what I think of now.
  • Wet Sand - The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
    Basically for the same reasons as Disenchanted.
  • I Miss You - Miley Cyrus.
    Her lyrics are just so real in this song, and I love it. It makes me think of my friend, and the past. How I wish things were the way they used to be, and how I miss the way WE ALL used to be. I miss my friend. Sometimes it seems like she isn't even here anymore. "I miss you. I miss your smile. And I still shed a tear, every once in a while. And even though it's different now. You're still here somehow. My heart won't let you go. And I need you to know. I miss you. Sha la la la la. I miss you." </3
  • Listen To Your Heart - D.H.T.
    Not the 'dance' version. The unplugged version. She sounds so powerful, so sure of herself, and so vulnerable at the same time. It's magic. And the lyrics are <3.
  • Concrete Angel - Martina McBride.
    A really, really sad song, and a really, really sad video. My mom was a severe victim of child abuse. (She's a survivor now though. :( ) And it's just... terrible to think of those things. And I've read the book A Child Called It, and that story usually comes to mind when I hear this song. It makes me grateful for the family that I do have - problems and issues and all that comes with it.
  • Mad World - Gary Jules.
    The lyrics are so deep, and it kind of goes along with the reasons for Disenchanted and Wet Sand. But these lyrics mean more as well. "I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had." </3
  • What A Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy.
    I've cried many, many times over this song. It fits me almost perfectly, and... Eh, I don't really want to get into it.
Missbehave - I've seen that before. I cried when I saw that, too. I used to cry anytime I'd think of it.

EDIT: Sorry, tags were messed up. x___x

Oh, I sung that song in choir a year ago or so...
Tis a gift, to be simple. Tis a gift, to be free! Tis a gift to come down.... Where we outta be.

Yea, I loved it. During the Inaugration I was singing it. It's such a pretty song~
Is it simple or small?

I tried looking for a audio link, and I think I might have wrote it wrong.

I never knew it come be sung. OwO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back