Songs That Make You Cry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I sung that song in choir a year ago or so...
Tis a gift, to be simple. Tis a gift, to be free! Tis a gift to come down.... Where we outta be.

Yea, I loved it. During the Inaugration I was singing it. It's such a pretty song~
I've sung Simple Gifts before too. Not one of my favorite songs, but hey. :(

"Tis a gift to be simple, tis a gift to be free. Tis a gift to come down where we ought to be. And when we find ourselves in a place just right, 'twill be in the valley of love and delight."

My friends and I always joked about, "the valley of love and delight." xD

I love the Jonas Brothers!

I am not a big crier, unless its like really important, like stuff that happens to you. But if you really want to know the truth, I don't cry, but these songs touch me

1) Hello Beautiful- Jobros- Its about someone that you love and they are really far away

2)Unseperatable- Jonas Brothers- Somebody that no matter how far your from, you still are with them some way.

3) Love Bug- Guess Who?- How when feel you'll never love someone again, there somebody comes that you just automaticly love, and you feel that love bug again. :( :D

How To Save A Life - The Fray - It makes everyone cry, almost. Again, the cause is Ksenia.

Bella's Lullaby - From Twilight - Every thing about love makes me cry. I guess it's cause for me, there's no such thing. :furawatchi: :ph34r: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How To Save A Life - The Fray - It makes everyone cry, almost. Again, the cause is Ksenia.
Bella's Lullaby - From Twilight - Every thing about love makes me cry. I guess it's cause or me, there's no such thing. :furawatchi: :ph34r: :lol:
Awww..that song makes me cry too. And for the same reason. Just put ''Maria'' instead of ''Ksenia''.

Don't Want To Miss A Thing ~ Aerosmith.

This song makes me cry because it was the song my crush and I danced to at our school dance, and in the middle of it, just before the chorus, he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was the most romantic moment of my life. Sadly, he broke up with me a few weeks later and now whenever I hear it, all the memories come back and I feel like crying. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back