Songs you just cant stand...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hey There Delila" DIE

"I got it from my mama" YOU DIE TO

Anything HSM- It shall burn.

Avril Lavigne- I used to like her music but she is just such a bad and immoral sickaning person that i boycotted her music.

*BaBi*

Anything High School Musical [makes me want to hurl]

Anything Cheetah Girls.

Anything Hannah Montana -- I am traumatized. On a school fieldtrip, the busdriver seriously BLARED Hannah Montana's music, because we were of course on the girl bus (because we're girls.. Betcha didn't guess already xD). The guys got to listen to good music on their bus. :'(

Fergie... Soulja Boy... Brittany Spears [*runs away from Chris Crocker*]...

any song by rihanna or beyonce or fergie or gwen stefani bugs the crap out of me lol like glamorous by fergie... hate it lol

OMG!

I hate lots of songs.

I hate any song where the singer sing in a little baby voice, you know what I mean? Like you can tell they can sing full out, but they choose to sing in that little-sing-song voice and try to be cute. I mean PA-LEEZ! They're grown people! And they're usually singing to a teenage-young adult audience, not 1-5 year olds!!!

I used to hate everything Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado or Rihanna did. Now I'm not so tough. I love Umbrella by Rihanna, and Shut Up and Drive isn't so bad either. Glamorous by Fergie isn't so bad, but Big Girls Don't Cry, London Bridge and Fergalicious ar all revolting. Hollaback Girl and Wind it Up by Gwen S aren't so bad, and I've been sort of forced to like The Sweet Escape (Gwen) and Maneater (Nelly Furtado).

I can't stand Love Today by MIKA. Awful, horrible music but good to cheer you up if your feeling down. I know that's t's played a million times by the dance comp people every school fete.

Another one is Love Generation by Bob Sinclar. Has anyone else noticed that he's singing off-key the WHOLE SONG?! Whenever you try to sing along to it, you have to stop because you know your singing it right but you're on a different note to him. That's because he doesn't sing a note right the whole way through. Quite annoying, really, considering that it's actually not a bad song.

I could go on forever, but this post is long enough as it is. Don't worry, I don't expect you to have read the whole thing.

~Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus or whoever the heck it is these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~90% of HSM

~Brittany Spears

~Fergie

~Gwen Stefani

~Beyonce

~Soulja Boy

All of you, DIE!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Avril Lavigne- I used to like her music but she is just such a bad and immoral sickaning person that i boycotted her music.
u make me wanna hurl in fack BLAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i CANT stand the way i are by that timber land person or what ever his name is and i CAN stand simple plan they R O C K i love sp

OMG!!! I absoluley can't stand that song called give a little bit! It just annoyes me for some odd reason and the worst part is when ever i hear it,........It gets stuck in my head!!! nooooooooo! ^_^ :eek: :eek: ^_^ :(

Anything that is profane, has little to no meaning, and degrades any group of people, generally.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!
I hate lots of songs.

I hate any song where the singer sing in a little baby voice, you know what I mean? Like you can tell they can sing full out, but they choose to sing in that little-sing-song voice and try to be cute. I mean PA-LEEZ! They're grown people! And they're usually singing to a teenage-young adult audience, not 1-5 year olds!!!

I used to hate everything Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado or Rihanna did. Now I'm not so tough. I love Umbrella by Rihanna, and Shut Up and Drive isn't so bad either. Glamorous by Fergie isn't so bad, but Big Girls Don't Cry, London Bridge and Fergalicious ar all revolting. Hollaback Girl and Wind it Up by Gwen S aren't so bad, and I've been sort of forced to like The Sweet Escape (Gwen) and Maneater (Nelly Furtado).

I can't stand Love Today by MIKA. Awful, horrible music but good to cheer you up if your feeling down. I know that's t's played a million times by the dance comp people every school fete.

Another one is Love Generation by Bob Sinclar. Has anyone else noticed that he's singing off-key the WHOLE SONG?! Whenever you try to sing along to it, you have to stop because you know your singing it right but you're on a different note to him. That's because he doesn't sing a note right the whole way through. Quite annoying, really, considering that it's actually not a bad song.

I could go on forever, but this post is long enough as it is. Don't worry, I don't expect you to have read the whole thing.
Heh, I read the entire thing. =P

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm weird.

If a song is popular, I automatically have to hate it. I don't know why, I just do.

So I have a very long list. I'll just stick with the songs I despise the most.

Bubbly, Colbie Caillet. I hate it. It annoys me like you wouldn't believe.

Umbrella, Rihanna. Ugh. x,O

Any Greenday song. His voice... >,>

Big Girls Don't Cry, Fergie. Need I say more?

Rehab, Amy Winehouse.

Anything by John Mayer. x,x

And last, but not least, any Disney "singer."

They have virtually no talent. I don't know why they're so famous.

Heh, I read the entire thing. =P
Okay, I'll admit it. I'm weird.

If a song is popular, I automatically have to hate it. I don't know why, I just do.

So I have a very long list. I'll just stick with the songs I despise the most.

Bubbly, Colbie Caillet. I hate it. It annoys me like you wouldn't believe.

Umbrella, Rihanna. Ugh. x,O

Any Greenday song. His voice... >,>

Big Girls Don't Cry, Fergie. Need I say more?

Rehab, Amy Winehouse.

Anything by John Mayer. x,x

And last, but not least, any Disney "singer."

They have virtually no talent. I don't know why they're so famous.
1. Really? I acually love that song. ^^

2. And yes I TOTALLY agree.

I hate how Hannah Montana is always singing about her stupid double-life all the time. <.<

It's like, she's always trying to tell us, ''I have two lifes so really I'm just a normal girl but I'M ALSO AWSOME CAUSE I'M A POP STAR TOO!''

I like her as a personm and the show (yes, I admit it) but her singing...well, you get the point.

Latest posts

Back