Speaking of shoes...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niice shoes :]

I love my shoes x] They're Converse All Star

Yesterday I found out that my younger brother has 3 times as many pairs of shoes as I do...

[[[edit: spelling error...]]]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys!! Yep I loves em. :huh:
They are actually very comfortable and lovely to wear. The space between my big toe and my second toe is kinda wide, so I can wear thong-sandals without them rubbing and bothering my feet. I live in open-toe shoes pretty much all year. Even in the snow. hehee

The store I go to is called World Market. I wonder if it's just local, or anyone else has one?
I personally do not have one here in Ohio, or not that I've heard of. It sounds like a cool place though!

Those are so cool! I would pick 'em up in a second! I love foreign stuff, but I don't really own any except for Chinese silk dresses and a talking Pikachu. Hehehe!

I'll have to tell my guy that you guys like them so much! He was thrilled that I got some compliments on them already. I like them so much I really want to find some more gorgeous things like them to wear. He also mentioned that he might be able to find me a Sari to try on somewhere around here. I would love that. Now...if I can just go to India when he does next time.....xD

I am really surprised that there are World Markets elsewhere in the U.S.! That is way too cool. I had just assumed it was a hippie-town thing around here. hehe I'd love to check other ones out, see if they different goods.

Those are so cool! I would pick 'em up in a second! I love foreign stuff, but I don't really own any except for Chinese silk dresses and a talking Pikachu. Hehehe!
I have a talking pikachu too! I am glad everyone is giving you comments, aubrey.

Those shoes are pretty.

I don't remember if I have anything foreign that I could wear.

Except for a purse my bfflf gave me from Thailand.

It has an elephant on it!

=]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back