special characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two special characters that i got so far were Nonbiritchi and Makikotchi. I still have to get Tensaitchi. I don't know why you pleople are saying that it's easy to get these characters cos personally i found it too difficult. I had to spend hours playing the mini games to raise my points to 450. Also i must warn everyone that if you're trying to get a special character , make sure that the tama does not have a baby. The first time I tried getting Makikotchi, i let my Memetchi have a baby and only after i had raised the 450 point did i realise that you can't get a special character if your tama has had a baby :nazotchi:

P.S. Hey Tama*Lover i like your Avatar! I made it :) you can see my other 3D pictures that i created by clicking here . Just scroll through the frame on the left of the screen.

This is not a special character but I got a main character Memetchi. (The main characters are Mametchi,mimitchi I think, kuchipatchi and memetchi).

Ohh and to get makiko i think you need to get her as a grown-up but I don't know.

Tryu fashion/art points (the star ☼)
In the vintage: Meme, Kuchi, Mimi

In the new ones: Mame, Kuchi, Meme

Mimitchi is replaced!

In the vintage: Meme, Kuchi, MimiIn the new ones: Mame, Kuchi, Meme

Mimitchi is replaced!
Well, in the vintage Tamagotchi it was really Kuchipatchi and Hashizotchi. Mametchi and Mimitchi were the BEST characters, not the MAIN characters. So therefore:

VINTAGE (Gen1/Gen2)

Best: Mametchi/Mimitchi

Main: Kuchipatchi/Hashizotchi

Secret: Gaijintchi/Oyajitchi/Charitchi/Sekitoritchi/Nyatchi

ENTAMA/Ver. 4

Best: None

Main: Mametchi/Memetchi/Kuchipatchi

Secret: Tensaitchi/Makiko/Nonbiritchi

URATAMA/(presumably v4.5)

Best: None

Main: Uramametchi/Uramemetchi/Urakuchipatchi

Secret: Hyottokotchi, Hanagatatchi, Mukimukitchi

500th post. :furawatchi:

And I got a makiko when I got lots of donuts for my pet

I'm going to try for a Makiko(it's the one that needs a LOT of Fashion Points right?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just today my Memetchi evolved into Makiko. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but it did take a lot of time. It's nice to look at a special adult and just think to yourself that right then and there you're looking at something good that you did. Does anyone else feel that way?

I finally did it! I got a Makiko, this is on my first try too! I'm happy, it's cool to look and say I did that by myself. :angry:

I remember on my first generation I got a Makiko (wow lots of people have had Makikos!). It was easy for me because on my first generation I played a lot of games :)

I've noticed that when you go to your friends list and see what looks like the mailman, its probably a character your v4 or v3 doesn't recognize.

I got a ponytchi, and I thought that it was strange at the time- I'm over it.

it looks like a teenager head with pink boots. :rolleyes:

im tring to get nonbiritchi on my v4 tama! right now its a young kuckipatchi(yay!) so in order to get kuchipatchi ill have to keep raising kindness points! these are my skill points:0/0/30 my style and smartness poinds are way down low!

speaking of the mail man,his name is Nazotchi.any ideas how to get Bill on V.3?are there any secret characters on V.2?? :p

I got the nanobritchi on my v.4 for my second generation and it took me for ever to play enough flag to unlock him! but now I know how to win school every time you go. if you watch the boxes that blink, the two that blink just switch places with each other! so know on my next generation which will be number four I hope to try and unlock the next special character!

I had the coffee guy on a couple of tams that I bred when they were old. Only problem with Oyajitchi is, the hearts go down faster than ANY other type I've had.

^_^ B) B)

erm, how do u get the flower skill point? ;)
To get Fashion points (the flower type) you must play the game that raises that skill level.

On the Japanese entama (what the V4 is based off of), to get Fashion points you play the clothes game where you catch clothes.

On V4's it is Dance.

On V4.5's which is moreso called Gorgeous/Glamour, you play Shape instead.

On the Japanese uratama (what the V4.5 is based off of), to get Gorgeous points you play the diamond game where you must find the diamond up to 6 times.

Hope that clears that up ;)

Anyway I haven't attempted getting special characters on my V4's or V4.5's mainly due to not getting the chance. I think on the japanese entama and uratama it's even harder to get the special characters. It's definitely more challenging if you're interested in more difficulty and effort.

Kuchipatchi101, I don't think Mimitchi is the first character. In fact she wasn't even on the first version. The first version, released in 1996, contained the characters: Bebitchi, Marutchi, Tamatchi, Kuchitamatchi, Mametchi, Ginjirotchi, Mas(u)k(u)tchi, Kuchipatchi, Nyorotchi, Tarakotchi and Bill/Gaijintchi or Oyajitchi (depending on whether it was Japanese or US version). Kuchipatchi was the main character. The second version released either late 1996 or in 1997, had Mimitchi.
Ontopic: Did you have at least 100 Skill Points total in other areas? Maybe you need some extra bits.
I like kuchipatchi because I have the old board game from 1997 and he's the main character in the 1997 tams.

i wouldnt know...i've never had a secret character. but would luv 2 know all about them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back