special characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Mukimukitchi on ma v4.5 once. Forget how many exp. points though.

I've gotten a Makiko and a Tensaitchi on my v4 before. I've only evolved into the kuchipatchi family once, and I had gotten a youngkuchipatchi! I was so close to making it evolve into a Nonbiritchi! The problem was, though, I forgot to put it on pause when I went to school, so all its happy and hungry hearts were down. It then evolved into a universal. I was so mad!

I had a tensatchi and it evoled yesterday,I was very exited

and so were my friends,I was on my 4th generation. :)

Kuchipatchi101, I don't think Mimitchi is the first character. In fact she wasn't even on the first version. The first version, released in 1996, contained the characters: Bebitchi, Marutchi, Tamatchi, Kuchitamatchi, Mametchi, Ginjirotchi, Mas(u)k(u)tchi, Kuchipatchi, Nyorotchi, Tarakotchi and Bill/Gaijintchi or Oyajitchi (depending on whether it was Japanese or US version). Kuchipatchi was the main character. The second version released either late 1996 or in 1997, had Mimitchi.
Ontopic: Did you have at least 100 Skill Points total in other areas? Maybe you need some extra bits.
Isn't Mametchi the main character of The Tamagotchi?

PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! click there-> Do not click here PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :eek: ;) :p :D B) ;) :) :( :( :p
That post is off the topic.. ;)

Ohh, I got Makiko on my first original Tamagotchi and Nonbiritchi on the second...They married.....then Makiko's son turned into a Tensaitchi......On my V4.5, my character turned into a Hanagatatchi.

Well, I don't think Kutchipatchi can evolve into Makkiko because KutchiPatchi is a boy and Makkiko is a girl.

I have gotten special characters on 4.5 the only one I got was hyottokotchi I was sorta sad when it evolved because I thought Ura Mameitchi looked a lot cooler. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back