..Spot and Mocha..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah... -------------->just mailed them, hopefully i get a reply, my boyfriend sent something like this awhile ago and they never replied DX

Last edited by a moderator:
i think they just dont wanna face it... that people are getting angry.

possibly--->its still really mean how they let popular people be a tester :angry:

LOL! okay okay! xP
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!!!!!!!!! about everything you guys just now said i think bandai is being totally unfair(oh debates!!! i love debating!!!)

yeah, but they shouldnt have put them in the game... otherwise, none of this would have happened...
Exactly! This is completely unrealistic! Give us cute little costumes to put on our Tamas so they can ban us when we go into music city, just cause the costume HAPPENS TO BE a char in a new version of Tamagotchi?! That's like...like...like if you logged in at all! I'll bet anything they'll put Mametchi in the next version, but you don't see Bandai running around banning people who log in as a Mametchi, now do you?! I don't think this is "spoiling the fun" as some people put, because there's been costumes in previous versions, like in the v3.

So let's make sure I've got this right:

Bandai programmed in secret costumes that change your Tama's appearance for a day. If you log in your Tamagotchi while it is wearing a costume, you will get banned because you are spoiling the fun.

This is just...stupid and ridiculous and...I don't even KNOW! It's unfair! It's completely STUPID.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!!!!!!!!! about everything you guys just now said i think bandai is being totally unfair(oh debates!!! i love debating!!!)
LOL!!!!!! i am sorry off topic anyway yea i think bandai is being unfair it is just so stupid!!!!! like there is realy no reason to even know the spot and mocha codes because we cant use them bandai is being a totally overreactive about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back