..Spot and Mocha..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!!!!! i am sorry off topic anyway yea i think bandai is being unfair it is just so stupid!!!!! like there is realy no reason to even know the spot and mocha codes because we cant use them bandai is being a totally overreactive about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree. we know the mocha and spot and nazotchi codes are a suprise for the next version but then why would the have to prgrame the codes now? :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Please read this[/SIZE]

Hello to all. :(

On my topic, Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes!. :(

I lied about that I was a character tester on Tamagotchi Music City. I know that is a trouble thing to do, and I don’t really do something this mean. But I will explain why I did what I did. :D

A month ago my friend from YouTube, TamaKikiBoy give me the Spot and Mocha codes. He told me not to use them a lot on Tamagotchi Music City, so no one sees me as Mocha or Spot, don’t enter them in contests, AND DON’T TELL ANYONE THE CODES! :(

Soon Pink Memetchi and lam_alwin found out I had the codes, and they really wanted them. So………….. I told them the codes, BUT NOT TO SHARE THEM WITH ANYONE!!!!!!! But soon, people found out that I had the codes, and asked for them. I just couldn’t say no. I’m a really nice person, so I told them the codes. :D

But to my surprise, Kuromametchi529 entered Spot in the next contest! Soon TamaKikiboy found out and he was so sad about it. And, if he was sad, so was I. I told him I will find a way, to make people STOP using the codes. But how I thought…. THEN the character tester idea came UP! Will, I think you know the rest. -_-

I’m so sorry to all, and TamaKikiBoy. I have let everyone down. I am so sorry………. I have tears rolling down my cheek as a say this. Please forgive me. I didn’t want this to happen……………… Please forgive me, PLEASE. :(

[SIZE=14pt]Please read this[/SIZE]
Hello to all. :mametchi:

On my topic, Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes!. :ph34r:

I lied about that I was a character tester on Tamagotchi Music City. I know that is a trouble thing to do, and I don’t really do something this mean. But I will explain why I did what I did. :furawatchi:

A month ago my friend from YouTube, TamaKikiBoy give me the Spot and Mocha codes. He told me not to use them a lot on Tamagotchi Music City, so no one sees me as Mocha or Spot, don’t enter them in contests, AND DON’T TELL ANYONE THE CODES! :lol:

Soon Pink Memetchi and lam_alwin found out I had the codes, and they really wanted them. So………….. I told them the codes, BUT NOT TO SHARE THEM WITH ANYONE!!!!!!! But soon, people found out that I had the codes, and asked for them. I just couldn’t say no. I’m a really nice person, so I told them the codes. :ichigotchi:

But to my surprise, Kuromametchi529 entered Spot in the next contest! Soon TamaKikiboy found out and he was so sad about it. And, if he was sad, so was I. I told him I will find a way, to make people STOP using the codes. But how I thought…. THEN the character tester idea came UP! Will, I think you know the rest. :mametchi:

I’m so sorry to all, and TamaKikiBoy. I have let everyone down. I am so sorry………. I have tears rolling down my cheek as a say this. Please forgive me. I didn’t want this to happen……………… Please forgive me, PLEASE. :ph34r:
you should never lie on tama talk. :mametchi: i forgive you because of TamaKikiboy did not want any one to have the codes.but thats does not mean you can lie.

this topic can now be closed :ichigotchi: *Closed* rofl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back