Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Amazing! I think that you must have type it wrongly. Do you still remember what you typed in? I think i read somewhere that somebody has also experienced this before - Typing in the Dazzilitchi code wrongly.
I get that. BUT how do you type it wrong without the message saying you typed your login code wrong!? :mellow:

I get that. BUT how do you type it wrong without the message saying you typed your login code wrong!? :mellow:
ya its kinda confuseing. how would you get a nazotchi/spotchi and mochatchi with any other charictor code with insted of haveing it saying the code is wrong? ^_^

I get that. BUT how do you type it wrong without the message saying you typed your login code wrong!? :huh:
I don't think it is because it is wrong. I think that the code is right, but the computer just takes it wrong, and doesn't recognize the code, so it codes up as nazotchi. Make sense?

But, let's not automatically think that is the answer. There could be a code. Tamastargirl, you say that you have a close bond with bandai, right? Ask them about nazotchi and see how you get it.

I don't think it is because it is wrong. I think that the code is right, but the computer just takes it wrong, and doesn't recognize the code, so it codes up as nazotchi. Make sense?
But, let's not automatically think that is the answer. There could be a code. Tamastargirl, you say that you have a close bond with bandai, right? Ask them about nazotchi and see how you get it.
Ok, I will. :D

But one thing.......... Nazotchi!? :nazotchi:

How can you login as Nazotchi!? I have to tell them first how to get it on a Tamagotchi V6, so they can give me the code!? :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
We could always got to plan c if we don't want to email them or try to find the code ourselves: DEBUG THE MUSIC STAR!!! If we can debug it we can get nazotchi and get the code. In order to do that, we will need some people to risk some tamas! Put one in water and we will see what happens.

We could always got to plan c if we don't want to email them or try to find the code ourselves: DEBUG THE MUSIC STAR!!! If we can debug it we can get nazotchi and get the code. In order to do that, we will need some people to risk some tamas! Put one in water and we will see what happens.
NOT MINE!!!! I have only had it for a month!!! :p

ahem... There is always another way to Debug

1. use a solder gun (it did not work for me)

2. Throw your Tamagotchi in water(did that already didn't work)

3. Scratch a panel by the word DEBUG (doesn't work)

:blink: none of these work :(

I found here that there is a Nazotchi code for Tamagotchi Music City! :D Click here to see him on Tamagotchi Music City!

So now there's now Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi codes left to find!!! :D

But OsuMesu21, has the Nazotchi code! He's also the same owner of the Spot and Mocha codes! :D

Spot and Mocha can be played on Tamagotchi Music City as your character from a Tamagotchi Music Star!!! :D

Mocha and Spot are the costume characters, and are very rare! Because on the Tamagotchi Music Star, when you login to Tamagotchi Music City (with the costume on). The Tamagotchi Music Star doesn't allow the costume with your character. So you get your original character, without the costume! So you have to find the codes by yourself!!! :( :D

So we are working hard on TamaTalk, to crack the three codes!!! ;)

I have found that the login costume code may work, if you have a Mimitchi with a costume. I'm going to try this, and tell you if it works soon! :D

Oh, and the CODE (Spot login code) too!!! :D

If anyone knows the Spot, Mocha or Nazotchi codes, or anything to help us? PLEASE REPLY!!! :eek:
I JUST noticed that EVERYONE is using my pictures.. :( But just so you know, I was tell my friend (CL9999) a Mamaetchi code over the phone, she heard it wrong and put it in wrong and then she ended up as Nazotchi. So dont think she just had a code! :/

Yes! Kuromametchi529 is right!We will have to work together, if we want the Nazotchi code!  :D

I heared that the person that has the code. Mistaked typed a Mametchi code wrong, into Tamagotchi Music city!!!  :D
Yeah that was me and my friend, i keep trying to tell you guys to make it staight that it was an accident! xD

BTW, there is Mocha and spot codes! I have the spot one, but Im not giving it out, dont ask. :/

Yeah that was me and my friend, i keep trying to tell you guys to make it staight that it was an accident! xD
BTW, there is Mocha and spot codes! I have the spot one, but Im not giving it out, dont ask. :/
OMG! That was you!!! Do you remember the Mametchi code? :(

I have already given up finding the Spot and Mocha codes. They are just impossible to get. Anyway, i can't wait for the new area to open! OMG!! I am so excited! It is only a month away! :(

OMG! That was you!!! Do you remember the Mametchi code?  :huh:
In the post that you quoted it said it was an accident, so sorry :( OMG I just thought of something that if my friend might've done that day we would have had the code!! :rolleyes: If she would've clicked logout it show'll the login code she put in right? Well If I had reminded her to do that we would have had it!!!! :(

edit: Oh yeah and that was me, of course xD

In the post that you quoted it said it was an accident, so sorry :( OMG I just thought of something that if my friend might've done that day we would have had the code!! :furawatchi: If she would've clicked logout it show'll the login code she put in right? Well If I had reminded her to do that we would have had it!!!! :(
edit: Oh yeah and that was me, of course xD
LOL! :(

Will, try you're best to got the Nazotchi code, ok! :(

I have already given up finding the Spot and Mocha codes. They are just impossible to get. Anyway, i can't wait for the new area to open! OMG!! I am so excited! It is only a month away! :(
ME TOO, ME TOO, ME TOO!!! :furawatchi:

I can't wait for the new area to open too! :(

I have all the characters' codes but not the Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi codes. By the way, anyone here has already logged in Nazotchi? :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back