Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Ever OPENING it maybe kill your Tamagotchi.    WRONG.  tama star girl your wrong only if your a noob and dont know what your doing it weill *removed*
Will.... I was looking for the V4 Debug button on the, Tamagotchi computer chip!? But I didn't find it........ :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Ever OPENING it maybe kill your Tamagotchi.    WRONG.  tama star girl your wrong only if your a noob and dont know what your doing it weill *removed*
*off topic - removed - arguing with other members is against site rules*

Me too! Also, Tamagotchi Music City has updated again in items!!! ^_^ I bought and put the Pink Dresser in my room, and I LOVE it! :)
so you mean... pink dresser has spot and mocha?

so you mean... pink dresser has spot and mocha?
WHAT, NO!? ^_^

I like the Pink Dresser because it changes Watatchi into Makiko on V5!!! :)

Hey, remember we are trying to find the Nazotchi code. Not talking about the Pink Dresser in my Tamagotchi room!? LOL! ^_^

you CANNOT get spot and mocha in the new area they ARE CODES..... and no im not giving them away

you CANNOT get spot and mocha in the new area they ARE CODES..... and no im not giving them away
Same. They are CODES sorry. :)

Bandai is planing to put the REAL CODES on the V6.5! :angry:

Wow! There is v6.5 and i can't wait for it to be released. What you said earlier, do you mean you have the real codes for Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi? Also, about the new area, does anyone know what the new area looks like and what it has? :D

Wow! There is v6.5 and i can't wait for it to be released. What you said earlier, do you mean you have the real codes for Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi? Also, about the new area, does anyone know what the new area looks like and what it has? B)
Yes, I have Spot and Mocha BUT not Nazotchi yet. I'm still trying to get the Nazotchi Code. :mellow:

Also, I am NOT going to give Spot and Mocha away. I said I was, BUT BANDAI WILL BE MAD IF I DO!!! :D

You told me that there was no code. You lied...
Who me? :D

Will, the costumes are on Tamagotchi Music City........ somewhere. Because you CAN get one them on you're Tamagotchi by code. But you just can't wear them on Tamagotchi Music City. B)

Luckily, the code will be available on V6.5. So keep you're eyes open for them! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back