Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so the problem to spot and mocha is solved! Now all we have to do is get the Nazotchi code.
BTW, all I am wondering is why didn't OM21 just come right out and say that there was no code? He made us all work to get the code for nothing. I thought that you became a Tamaguide by being truthful... But, well he wasn't! I think he should be taken off of the tamaguide list!
I think OM21 is telling the truth! Nazotchi can be login (To see, read the first post on this topic) but really................. no one is perfect. He can’t have EVERY CODE!!!! ;)

Anyway, I have two ideas how to get the Nazotchi code! ^_^

1. I heard that the person that found the code, accidentally typed there Mametchi code incorrectly. And got Nazotchi!?

So here is a Mametchi login code to help........ :lol:

MELMO

388B067 71D02CD :mametchi:

2. This code maybe has something to do with a V5 or V5.5!? I’m think of marriage or maybe a V5 or V5.5 login code. :huh:

I hope that helps :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, to that last post I made, There is no code for spot and mocha so how could he have it!? KK, i will try editing that code to get nazotchi. I really hope that there is not c=some kind of thing to get it, but well that is not what is said!

I found two things on the about the Nazotchi code on this topic!!! :p

I've just copied the info about it, on that topic. :p

1. Does anyone know how to get Nazotchi on the Music Star? I saw someone registered with him the other day. When I clicked on that person, the profile showed up and on Nazotchi's head was the word guest followed by a question mark. Very strange....

Ok............... that’s very strange. Don't you agree!? :p

2. Awesome I posted that! lol I was showing how my friend was trying to put in the Mametchi code but it came out as Nazotchi..?

So, Nazotchi can be logged into Tamagotchi Music City! :p

Click here to see him, on Tamagotchi Music City! :eek:

Well, to that last post I made, There is no code for spot and mocha so how could he have it!? KK, i will try editing that code to get nazotchi. I really hope that there is not c=some kind of thing to get it, but well that is not what is said!
Will…… all I know is that the Nazotchi code has some similarity, with Mametchi's login code. :huh:

But I don’t know how to get Nazotchi on a Tamagotchi Music Star. I think it has to do with a marriage, with a V5 or V5.5. :mellow:

Will…… all I know is that the Nazotchi code has some similarity, with Mametchi's login code. :huh: But I don’t know how to get Nazotchi on a Tamagotchi Music Star. I think it has to do with a marriage, with a V5 or V5.5. ^_^
maybe. but on tamagotchi music city the charcter list doesn't have him. but ihav an i dea. whenever ANYONE logs in Nazotchi, just click log out and copy your code. then paste it on tamatalk. :(

If we could debug a Music Star we could let it hatch as a nazotchi and log in as it. I heard that party in my tummy has debugged a V6 before. It IS easier that trying to guess the code.

^ yes I have debugged a V6 before because my friend left her tama on my front lawn and it rained that night so she asked me if I could fix it and I said "sure" so while I was fixing it I saw the "Debug" panel so I Debugged it for her and it worked but the next day I found out that she threw it in the garbage because she didn't want it Debugged so there is a possible way too debug it and maybe get Spot,Mocha,and Nazotchi

P.S. The V5.5 can't login with Nazotchi and I already tried Mating my Music Star with a Nazotchi It did NOT work when I tried logging it in Music city

P.S. I have a debugged V5.5 ;)

^ yes I have debugged a V6 before because my friend left her tama on my front lawn and it rained that night so she asked me if I could fix it and I said "sure" so while I was fixing it I saw the "Debug" panel so I Debugged it for her and it worked but the next day I found out that she threw it in the garbage because she didn't want it Debugged so there is a possible way too debug it and maybe get Spot,Mocha,and Nazotchi

P.S. The V5.5 can't login with Nazotchi and I already tried Mating my Music Star with a Nazotchi It did NOT work when I tried logging it in Music city

P.S. I have a debugged V5.5 :D
Thankies!!! :)

But I don't want to debug my Tamagotchi. :kuribotchi:

I killed my lasted Tamagotchi doing that........ my real Tamagotchi toy!!! :kuribotchi:

So would you debug that Tamagotchi, so we can got the Nazotchi login code? Please ;)

Yes Kuromametchi529 it could have been the rain. And Yes Tama-Star_Girl i'll try :D

*binary: Instructions and link to photo removed. It has already been proven that the method you posted here doesn't work.*

P.S. I would like to acknowledge binary for providing the photo

P.S. I'm not responsible for broken tamas

Thankies!!!But I don't want to debug my Tamagotchi.

I killed my lasted Tamagotchi doing that........my real Tamagotchi toy!!!

So would you debug that Tamagotchi, so we can got the Nazotchi login code?

Please

well I've broke many tamagotchis I have 9 and only two work :furawatchi:

well I've broke many tamagotchis I have 9 and only two work :p
Hmm.................... -_-

That's why I don't debug my Tamagotchis no more. ^_^

I have already killed my Tamagotchi V1 and V2 doing that....... :(

I only have my Versions V3, V4, V4, V4.5, V5, V5 and V6 lefted, that I HAVEN'T debugged! LOL :lol:

I'm thinking about debugging my Music Star,I have debugged a V3 before....I might get another Music Star to debug,I think debuging's FUN!!!! ^_^
HOW IS DEBUGGING FUN!? :blink:

There's a 50/50 chances that you will KILL your Tamagotchi, or get a Tamagotchi with everything on it! :D

HOW IS DEBUGGING FUN!? ;) There's a 50/50 chances that you will KILL your Tamagotchi, or get a Tamagotchi with everything on it! :eek:
yur right because right before i waz going to debug my tama they said here it can kill yur tama

im the master at debugging, i can swap ANY tamagothci i can personilze them as well

ive never borken a tamagothci when i debug.

im the master at debugging, i can swap ANY tamagothci i can personilze them as wellive never borken a tamagothci when i debug.
Yes! Ever OPENING it maybe kill your Tamagotchi. :mellow:

Once when I opened one of my V4s (to debug it, because I already had a new V4). Its Gotchi points, Gen, items and more had disappeared, when put it back together again!!!!!!! But my character, Mametchi was still there, the only thing left!? I had 99999p and all the Items, GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Still to this very day, I don’t know what made it that way!? :huh:

Yes! Ever OPENING it maybe kill your Tamagotchi. WRONG. tama star girl your wrong only if your a noob and dont know what your doing it weill *removed* up

TamaMum Edit: This is a family friendly site open to members of all ages. Swearing is against the rules. Please don't use asterisks as substitutes for letters when the meaning of the word is still obvious - read the site rules instead :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back