Starbucks?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
I'm sorry for sounding so clueless, but does anyone know whay all the Starbucks places are closed?

(Lawlz. I'm an idiot. I just notices that every Starbucks I live near are, like, gone.)

And God said "Let Starbucks be closed!"
And Starbucks was closed.
And it's HIS fault I can't get decent coffee anymore.

JK. :(

And @ nikigi, really? Wow. 0__0

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw no off topicness. o.o It was my humorous way of putting why Starbucks was closed. Best guess.
Isn't this how all topics go downhill?

I've closed enough topics to know. :p

Basically, princess08, TWP is saying that once you say one thing that's sorta off topic, people will comment on it and start side conversations, and before you know it the whole topic has gone waaaay off topic.

The Starbucks in my town is still open. I have no idea why the ones near you are closed. They might just all be going out of business, or maybe they are getting remodled. That's what happened to the Safeway in my town and to the ones in the other towns around. They just made them really fancy :p

Starbucks would never in a million years go out of business! People love it too much lol. As I said before, They are training their employees. Or..If i am mistaken,I was watching the news and It said that ALMOST all of the Starbucks are going to be closed down. I didnt watch the whole news article so I didnt know why they were closing them down. Its only temporary though. I promise. A few starbucks are still left in my town. Not all 7,100 Starbucks are closed. Just 6,000 of them. Yup. Hope I helped.

Yeah, the ones where I live are still open too. (did I say that already?)

EDIT: I said that already, lol. Just disregard this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back