Starbucks?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Starbucks in my town is still open. I have no idea why the ones near you are closed. They might just all be going out of business, or maybe they are getting remodled. That's what happened to the Safeway in my town and to the ones in the other towns around. They just made them really fancy :)
I've seen a lot of new stories recently about them closing about 600 different locations. I've heard that they spread too thinly too quickly. Some places are effected and some places are not.

I personally do not mind much. I'm pretty positive all the local ones are staying open where I'm at but it's kind of pricey. I don't visit that often.

Don't get enough customers? How is that possible? It's probably the best coffee place out there and they charge a bazillion dollars for their coffee.

As far as I heard, they're just closing down the last 600 that were built, although I don't remember why.

I was afraid they were going to close down the first one made, but thankfully they're not.

One of my relatives works at Starbucks. I heard her talking to my dad about all the closings but I didn't catch why.

There's way to many starbucks and they're losing business so they have to close a lot of them.

I dunno. I love their Passion Iced Teas. They're so good! Hopefully they don't close the one in my grocery store but I think they won't.,

PersOnaly i dOn't like starbucks i rather gO tO dunken dOunuts tO get coffe sO i wOuldn't knOw what time they clOse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back