STOP STEALING PPL'S AVATORS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADMIN SHOULD TRY TO GET SOMETHING TO NOT STEAL PICS ONLY THE CHARTS N SO FORTH

• YES I AGREE iDONT LIKE PPL STEALIN AVVIES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO THATS NO GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, avatars are very easy to grab from anywhere... You see them on multiple places, multiple sites and so on... What I'd like to propose is this: If an avatar is from the gallery, please be willing to share. These are intended to be for anyone and everyone to use. If you have made your own or had one made especially for you, please send a PM to the member and ask them nicely to change their avatar. I'd hate to see the forums fill up with people pointing fingers. We all benefit if it is courteous and kind. If you have taken the avatar from someboy else and receive a PM asking you to change, please respect the others members wishes.
My two cents...

ya but u can't really tell who had the original! they could've gotten it off of some site or something!

well if it was made especially for u or its unique i dont think ppl should tke it...n suppose u assk them nicely to take it off n they dont?

Unfortunately, avatars are very easy to grab from anywhere... You see them on multiple places, multiple sites and so on... What I'd like to propose is this: If an avatar is from the gallery, please be willing to share. These are intended to be for anyone and everyone to use. If you have made your own or had one made especially for you, please send a PM to the member and ask them nicely to change their avatar. I'd hate to see the forums fill up with people pointing fingers. We all benefit if it is courteous and kind. If you have taken the avatar from someboy else and receive a PM asking you to change, please respect the others members wishes. :D
My two cents...
If a member is concerned about a unique avatar, he or she can post that the avatar was specifically designed by so and so. It gives the artist credit in addition to showing that it is a unique avatar not to be used by others.

Admin cant you make sure that we are all happy with are avatar and tell newbies get it so they know how to get a avatar?

Admin,why don't you have a couple people make avatars for people to use and can costom design avatars?Maybe a Avatar Design Team?If you do make an Avatar Design Team,I'd like to be apart of it.

-tamakitten

What shes trying to say is her and I have been talking and me and her are going to make a avatar store where we will make you a avatar that if you dont like it we will keep makeing them until you like ie!!!!!

i tell ye, if i find someone stealing my Kakashi Avi, i will personally hunt them down and give THEM the "Thousand Years of Pain".... :ph34r:

Sometimes,people confuse me because they have avatars the same as others that I know. I have only seen one person with the same avatar as me.But tamagirl made me the avatar I have now. Look to the right------>

Sometimes,people confuse me because they have avatars the same as others that I know. I have only seen one person with the same avatar as me.But tamagirl made me the avatar I have now. Look to the right------>
it looks cute ^_^

tama-sama~! that's the avatar i use in another forum....i was supposed to change mine to that, good thing i saw that it's your avvy too~~ or else i'd be named an avvy thief.woot.

ok i think maybe you should put your username/name on your avvy, like mine.

They should at least ask first. Then they could put it on. ^_^

Well I think that if it's a common picture with no home writings on it, it could be used.

I think you should probably get permission first ofcoarse.. (So it's not stealing)

Otherwise, 'stealing'; I'm very against it.

~LoveHate~

Well I think that if it's a common picture with no home writings on it, it could be used.
I think you should probably get permission first ofcoarse.. (So it's not stealing)

Otherwise, 'stealing'; I'm very against it.

~LoveHate~
~LoveHate~, this topic is seriously old. What's the fun in Bumping topics?

Oh really! Thats odd. When I went to post in it, it was at the top..

I'm very very very sorry!

I seriously didn't even notice :( >.<

Oh wow.. Thats weird. I just checked to see who bumped it.. But it was me :( It was really at the top when I checked. I'm really serious and sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back