STOP STEALING PPL'S AVATORS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADMIN SHOULD TRY TO GET SOMETHING TO NOT STEAL PICS ONLY THE CHARTS N SO FORTH

• YES I AGREE iDONT LIKE PPL STEALIN AVVIES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO THATS NO GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I think I know..

Somone just bumped it by voting...

Cause it was seriously at the top when I checked

Oh really! Thats odd. When I went to post in it, it was at the top..
I'm very very very sorry!

I seriously didn't even notice :( >.<

Oh wow.. Thats weird. I just checked to see who bumped it.. But it was me :( It was really at the top when I checked. I'm really serious and sorry
It wasn't you who bumped it, it was bumped by a vote.

There are things called copyright laws. Continue that attitude in the future and I am sure you will be thrilled by the heavy fines and legal prosecution.
well yeah sure, but who has copyrighted their avvie? copyrights cost money.

most of us are probably VIOLATEING copyright by makeing our own avvies from pictures off the web that arent ours.

well yeah sure, but who has copyrighted their avvie? copyrights cost money.most of us are probably VIOLATEING copyright by making our own avvies from pictures off the web that arent ours.
That's if you plunk someone's fanart and use it as an avatar. Like me with my frog. It's okay. It's not a fanart piece. Stealing people's LJ icons withoutpermission angers the orginal maker.

No one is gonna come knocking at your door if you are using a picture of Mario from Mario 64 in your avatar.

I'm not gonna use a cruddy MS paint drawing as an avatar. PlzKtnx

But stealing someone's artwork.. like from DA and so on is bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please not bump up old topics? This is over a year old.

Could a guide please close this?

*~Tamagotchi~*

i think you should be able to save it but if it is someones on tamatalk then you can't use it unless you pm me them asking theres no harm if you just save it and not use it on tamatalk

Hmm... yea, it is bumped, I'll try to get a guide... But I think its OK if you don't STEAL someone's avvie, but you have permission to copy and put it down. Its not a good idea to steal someone's avvie, especially if it has their name on it! :) Hold on, guide coming!

its no big deal if someones takes an avvie, its

not stealing if u think about it, like theres lots

of people all over the web with the same avvie

as you, (well depends were you got it) And so what if

someone has the one has you, its not like your gonna

burn to death or something.

Besides its ok to copy someones avvie, but

they might get alittle grummpy if u you use it

in your avvie.

its no big deal if someones takes an avvie, itsnot stealing if u think about it, like theres lots

of people all over the web with the same avvie

as you, (well depends were you got it) And so what if

someone has the one has you, its not like your gonna

burn to death or something.

Besides its ok to copy someones avvie, but

they might get alittle grummpy if u you use it

in your avvie.
There are limits. Why not ask the person permission first? If you ask, then things will be okay. Otherwise, peopel will get pi**ed off if you steal their avatars. People do NOT like having their graphics stolen. Have some common sense.

Saying it's okay to copy someone's avatar is like saying it's okay to steal someone's artwork. That's why so many people at DA get banned for stealing artwork.

this is what i think

you can save somenes avvie on your computer because you like what it says (thats what i do)

but you can't use it on tamatalk withot permission of the persons who you got it from (i never use someones avvie if there using it without asking)

so is that ok what i do i just save it on my computer so i can use it on msn and yahoo

There are limits. Why not ask the person permission first? If you ask, then things will be okay. Otherwise, peopel will get pi**ed off if you steal their avatars. People do NOT like having their graphics stolen. Have some common sense.
Saying it's okay to copy someone's avatar is like saying it's okay to steal someone's artwork. That's why so many people at DA get banned for stealing artwork.
I find all my avatars on Iconator, Or Avatarist, Its OK if someone takes a avatar on some website like Iconator, On Deviant ART, I would ask I Aint gettin banned, Yeah ask permission if its on a site people post their hard work on not wanting it stolen. Anyway Im PMn a guide for the bump

Well I think we should all personlize our avvies, with our names or usernames and make them unique to our personality. like mine. You see, I love princesses and christmas-themes and I have brown hair and look a lot like that doll! And just for extra security I put my name in the top right hand corner! :)

In fact, I might make it EXTRA special on paint! :hitodetchi:

C u guys, I'm off to beautify my avvie!!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back