Stop the madness!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm who knows. It's their choice if they wish to debug or not, and if their toy breaks then they should have thought more carefully.

I've never tried debugging my tamagotchi though...

I'd never debug, I found out recently what it is (only played with the very first tamas) and i'd never do it. especialy when it's hard enough to scrape up money to get a new music star, i wouldn't want to risk it. and it takes value and fun away from it.

i used to debug my tamas alot, just out of curiosity... but after awhile they werent as fun to play with, and it's too much trouble trying to find all the tiny little screws. :(

I don't like de-bugging because it takes out all of the fun, like raising your tamagotchi. But if you wanna de-bug, I'm not stopping you.
I agree. I don't like debugging. :D Debugging is dangerous and it can really spoil the music star toy. I heard that some had spoilt their music star toy because of debugging. So, i did not debug. It was lucky, though. So, i urge you all music star or tamagotchi owners never to debug because your toy might be gone forever or spoilt.

Sure de-bugging IS risky, but there are problems with your comment.

There IS a way to fix SOME accidents (such as, the speakers) such as to soder them back.

AND it only has a short life because it's most likely an adult.

EMOTIONALLY?! YOU CAN'T DE-BUG UNLESS YOU RESET IT ANYWAY!! PLUS IT'S JUST A TOY!!! Gah! What is with some of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back