Stop the madness!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you guys this is the thing...

I tryed to debug once and it

RECKED MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!

Dont ever try to debug its

not good...

:eek:

i think debugging is not good, unless you want to expirimeant .

i treat my tama like i would treat a real live pet

if your tama was your actuall kid then this is what debugging would be like : putting your kids on some kind of weird medication , not letting them naturally grow up and be thereselves, and rushing them to grow up .and not appreciating them for who they really ARE while they grow.

How about: These are the warnings about debugging your tamagotchi. ;)

there's nothing at all wrong with debugging a tamagotchi if you know exactly what you're doing. it's one thing to warn others about debugging and let them do what they want, but another to whine about how terrible it is and trying to force others not to. obviously the people posting here about how debugging is 'evil' and 'cruel' are either 9 year olds who know nothing about working with electronics and have some how destroyed their tamagotchi's while trying it or i'm sorry to say, take rasing tamagotchi's a little too seriously. :rolleyes:

i've debugged my tamagotchi's since i was 11(the 1st v1 connections came out) with no fail, with the exception of my blue v2, and the only thing that happened was my sound wires broke, and was in a permanent hyperspeed until i undid it, but otherwise it worked fine 'coz i know what i'm doing. sure, it can take the fun out of raising it but it's also pretty neat to discover the hidden glitch characters and the stuff they do or even find out what other normal characters behave like. it's a fun experiment to do when you're bored.

Vanilla, I'm one of those people who is against being mean to a Tama, so I'm wondering how the heck you can say "There's nothing wrong with debugging a Tama if you know what you're doing"!!! I think it's always wrong to debug a Tamagotchi, no matter what. So what if your Tama dies? What would cause you to have some kind of anger that would lead you to be mean to your Tamagotchi? If anything happened to your Tamagotchi and you're trying to fix it by debugging, STOP! It's your ( the owner of the Tama about to be debugged) fault if something happened, usually! It's a waste of $15 (or pounds or whatever your currency is) if you're going to ruin a Tama like that! Who knows, maybe it will benefit the owner of the Tama. I mean, who doesn't love cheating with an innocent toy?! *I was being sarcastic* The point of Tamagotchis is to take care of them and be a nurturing mother/father to them, not to try to cheat your way through! Stop debugging, people, because it simply is cruel. Don't you think that makes Bandai sad when they know that people are taking apart Tamagotchis or whatever just to cheat? Just because it's possible to cheat doesn't mean it's good or that's what you should do. I've never once debugged a Tama and I'm glad to say it. Did you read what PrincessAlesha said?

Well you guys this is the thing...I tryed to debug once and it

RECKED MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!

Dont ever try to debug its

not good...
That is the result of debugging. All I would like to say is DO NOT DEBUG A TAMAGOTCHI. It makes me sad knowing that companies create toys for children, teens, adults or anyone, and people find a way to be cruel and mess it up. It makes me sad knowing that companies create things and people torture them. It makes me sad knowing that celebrities get hate mail, telling them that they are horrible and the people are rude. Do you know that Joe Jonas was on stage and a girl threw a bra at him?! >=P Stop debugging! Okay, I'm getting off topic... but you get the point.

Not to sound rude or anything. But if people payed for their money for a tamagotchi, they are legally entitled to do anything to it. And uh.. people won't listen to what you should do it with it.. :\

You're right, ChocoToken. This is a true story that happened. My friend had a V3 or V4 Tamagotchi, I'm not quite sure, and she'd already had over ten Tamagotchis. Whenever one died, got sick or beeped, she'd step on it and break it to pieces or throw it at the wall or do something to break it. Then she would get a new one. I told her one day, "Instead of breaking your Tamas, can I have them? Don't murder them!" I kept telling her to stop breaking them and finally she agreed. "I shouldn't break them, you're right, it's a waste of money," my friend said, and then she... DEBUGGED. Her Tama wouldn't work and she was about to go back to stepping on them when her sis asked, "Can I have it?" Her little sister had always wanted a Tamagotchi and my friend said okay and told me, "I'm giving her the broken one!" and giggled. The little girl screamed in horror when everything was messing up and everything on her broken Tamagotchi. =(

i do not support it...

i have waited forever to get a tama, and i don't want to wait forever again to get a new one if it breaks.

fast track... not my thing.

Bandai told me not to debug because if you do it will not work right and miss out on certain characters,games,ect.

Well, not to say that you should debug but it depends on what you know about debugging. But! I still would highly reccomend NOT debugging your tama as its not really raising it and it CAN ruin your tama I did the stupid mistake of debugging my v3 and it was just a waste of time :( that was my only v3 and the debug worked but its not as fun as a normal tama...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a high chance of my Tamagotchi to break while debugging? :lol:
If you do not follow a tutorial and don't know what you're doing, yes. There is a very high chance of your tamagotchi breaking if you debug.

I think that should be made clear by now. :p

I also agree with Vanilla, AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING YOU SHOULD BE SAFE.

Please don't forget you can always un-debug a tamagotchi. I've found the best way is to wet a lens cleaning cloth very lightly and rub where you put the pencil marks.

I've tried this over five times and it's worked every time.

Keep in mind children, no need to get worked up. :(

my brother debugged his v4.5 (or was it a v4?) and he offered to debug mine and i said noway. but i think it is the peoples loss who debug their tamas and waste like 20 bucks your parents may have paid to make you happy and you just wreck it. Plus you will never play with it again so whats the point!?? :) Ps: my brothers debug was sucsessful but he tried to turn it back and that was not sucsessful and he recked his while i raised my ura young mametchi danny to a sucsessful hyottokotchi so his loss. :D i was happier im gonna guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a job, so I pay for my own Tamas. If I wreck them I know it's my own fault, but I know you can never wreck it permanently if you know what you're doing. (Or unless you throw it at a wall and it breaks into a million pieces or something!)

but i think it is the peoples loss who debug their tamas and waste like 20 bucks your parents may have paid to make you happy and you just wreck it. Plus you will never play with it again so whats the point!?? :huh:
i'm pretty sure that when you, and many of us were growing up, our parents spent hundreds + of dollars trying to make us happy with barbies, action figures, ect., and i'm sure we've wrecked lots of those things. then we never played with them again so what was the point of that? tamamgotchi's are just another toy, ok. :/

seriously, you kids know how to make me laugh. :)

i know people keep on debuging and it whont work and your tamagotchi might not work eather maybe we should tell bandi to stop making tamagotchis whit the debug thing

i'm pretty sure that when you, and many of us were growing up, our parents spent hundreds + of dollars trying to make us happy with barbies, action figures, ect., and i'm sure we've wrecked lots of those things. then we never played with them again so what was the point of that? tamamgotchi's are just another toy, ok. :/
seriously, you kids know how to make me laugh. ^_^
I totally agree with you, Vanilla. Dear primus. I am done with this topic. =__=

It's your own choice. Don't let other people influence you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back